|Salary:||competitive plus benefits|
|Location:||Germany, London, France|
|Sectors:||Accounting, Consultancy, Legal & Law, Management, Finance|
The S&P Global Credit Ratings Excellence Development (CREDit) Program is a three-year training & development program commencing in August 2017. The Program seeks to attract high achievers from a diverse pool of undergraduate institutions. Participants will be expected to work well within a team and demonstrate exceptional learning agility, creativity, and problem solving ability. The program begins with a comprehensive four-week training program in New York focusing on a variety of areas, including:
Accounting, Ratings Methodology, Risk & Compliance, Capital Markets, etc.
Participants will continue with additional training throughout the remainder of the program. They will also be required to successfully complete required certifications exams during the program and pass a rigorous evaluation process. Upon completion of the initial training, participants will be placed into rotations within our key Ratings teams:
Corporates, Financial Services, Sovereign & International Public Finance or Structured Finance.
During these rotations, the Program Analyst will work in a structured learning environment. Upon successful completion of the program, the Program Analyst's final rotation, based on the needs of the business, will determine his/her final placement.
Summary of Responsibilities
Program Analysts are responsible for conducting credit and recovery analysis related to a range of services provided to corporate, institutional and/or governmental clients. They will be part of a team that evaluates the overall credit worthiness of organizations and their ability to meet their financial obligations for traditional credit-based products as well as a variety of structured banking transactions. Throughout the rotations, Program Analysts will also support teams that evaluate collateral pools, credit risk, structural considerations, legal considerations, and the ability of securitization issuers to meet their obligations to pay timely interest and repay principal for a wide variety of structured finance asset types.
London, Paris & Frankfurt
Qualifications and Skills
- Completion of BA/BSc degree by August 2017 within Finance, Economics, Accounting, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or a related business/quantitative discipline
- Learning agility, Creativity, and Problem-solving ability
- Minimum 2.1 in a BSc or BA degree, or equivalent
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Fluent command of English Language is essential and a 2nd European language is desirable.
- The ability and the desire to learn to conduct your own analysis and research
- The ability to work in a deal-driven, collaborative work environment is required
Interested candidates should visit our career site to submit an application – http://careers.spglobal.com
About S&P Global Ratings and S&P Global
Be part of a $3.5 trillion team at S&P Global Ratings.
We're looking for world-class thinkers to add to our team at S&P Global Ratings, the world's leading provider of credit risk research, ratings and benchmarks.
- At S&P Global Ratings, your opinion is meaningful in credit deliberations from day one.
- We rate $3.5 trillion in new debt annually and investors rely on our independent, informed opinions on credit risk.
- Each person who works here has an essential role in S&P Global Ratings reputation of integrity, transparency, and ratings excellence.
- With offices in over 23 countries, S&P Global Ratings is an important part of the world's financial infrastructure and has played a leading role for 150 years in providing investors with information and independent benchmarks for their investment and financial decisions.
S&P Global is the world's foremost provider of ratings, benchmark and analytics in the global capital and commodity markets. Its division includes S&P Global Ratings, S&P Global Market Intelligence, S&P Dow Jones Indices and S&P Global Platts. Together, we're the foremost providers of essential intelligence for the capital and commodities markets.
competitive plus benefits London 6-Mar-2017
competitive plus benefits Germany, London, Sweden, France 3-Jul-2017
competitive plus benefits London 1-Jan-2017
£28,000 plus benefits Nationwide 1-Sep-2017
Competitive plus benefits Nationwide Ongoing
Willis Towers Watson Core Business Graduate – Global Services and Solutions (GSS) Graduate Programme – Consultant
Competitive plus benefits London 31-Aug-2017
£32,500 +£5,000 welcome bonus plus benefits plus Bonus Nationwide 31-Jul-2017
Competitive plus benefits London 3-Jul-2017
£30,000 plus benefits Nationwide 1-Oct-2017
Competitive plus benefits London, Northern Ireland, Nationwide Ongoing
£30,160 plus benefits salary review London 1-Sep-2017
Competitive + Company Car + Benefits Nationwide 1-Sep-2017
£19k London ASAP
£23,000 to £35,000 OTE plus benefits International (Europe), International Ongoing
Competitive plus benefits London, Glasgow, Leeds, Nationwide ASAP
Competitive plus benefits Nationwide Ongoing
£20000.00 per annum plus Bonus Central ASAP
£22,000 to £45,000 OTE plus OTE London, Manchester ASAP
£22,000 to £35,000 OTE plus OTE London, Bristol, Manchester ASAP
20,000 to 35,000 plus OTE London ASAP
competitive North West ASAP