|Salary:||competitive plus benefits|
|Sectors:||Consultancy, Management, Sales, Finance|
The S&P Global Market Intelligence's Client Services Associate Programme offers graduates an opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing company with an exceptional corporate culture. Our data, analytics, and research help our customers make informed, smarter business decisions and investments. Client Services Associates are the first point of contact for clients, providing solutions to their requests in a timely, professional and courteous manner. This group has a direct impact on customer's perception of S&P Global Market Intelligence, handling in excess of 10,000 client enquiries each month.
The programme has an approximate duration of 18 months. It begins with an intensive training schedule for the first 3 months focusing on a variety of areas including: Capital Markets, S&P GMI Platform, and S&P GMI Excel Plug-in combined with on the job learning experience. Participants must complete and pass certification exams along with a rigorous evaluation process that will test and stretch their skills and capabilities.
On a day to day basis your role will involve:
- Helping clients to navigate and extract data from the S&P Global Market Intelligence product range.
- Provide assistance with building models using the S&P Global Market Intelligence Excel Plug-in.
- Liaising with the content, commercial and technical teams to address any client queries and ensure our data is maintained to the highest standards.
- Proactively reaching out to clients for training (this will apply towards the later stages of development once fully fluent and certified on the product range).
- Logging all client interactions using our CRM tool (Salesforce) for internal analysis.
- Providing our clients with face to face/WebEx training
- Getting involved in special project initiatives where determined necessary by management
What you can expect:
- To be challenged on a daily basis with a steep learning curve.
- To work with a broad range of clients including investment banks, private equity firms, insurance companies, corporates and investment managers.
- To develop and use your communication, presentation and commercial skills.
- To be part of a large, fun and international team (15 nationalities).
- Fantastic opportunities for growth within S&P Global Market Intelligence.
- Excellent benefits.
Career paths after the 18-month initial phase of the program include:
- Relationship/Account Management
- Product Specialist
- Product Consultant Specialist
- Minimum 2.1 in a BSc or BA degree, or equivalent.
- Fluent command of English is a prerequisite. Additional languages are highly desirable.
- Strong presentation and communication skills. You must have good telephone manners and be comfortable presenting to large groups both in person or remotely.
- Familiarity with or strong interest in learning about financial markets.
- Good PC skills including the Microsoft Office product range.
- Ability to effectively multi-task and work independently.
- Willingness to learn and take on a wide variety of tasks.
About S&P Global Market Intelligence and S&P Global
A career at S&P Global Market Intelligence puts you in a position to be indispensable to institutional investors, investment advisors and wealth managers around the world.
- S&P Global Market Intelligence delivers in-depth intelligence across asset classes and capital structures, bringing together key capabilities in research, strategy, evaluation analysis, data solutions and risk mitigation under one roof.
- Every day, more than 4,200 financial firms turn to us for real-time research, data and analytics on more than 92,000 companies.
- Your innovative thinking will thrive in an agile, energetic and challenging work environment. Get a high-tech start-up atmosphere backed by the stability of our parent company S&P Global.
S&P Global is the world's foremost provider of ratings, benchmark and analytics in the global capital and commodity markets. Its division includes S&P Global Ratings, S&P Global Market Intelligence, S&P Dow Jones Indices and S&P Global Platts. Together, we're the foremost providers of essential intelligence for the capital and commodities markets.
Interested candidates should visit our career site to submit an application http://careers.spglobal.com
competitive plus benefits Germany, London, Sweden, France 3-Jul-2017
competitive plus benefits London 6-Mar-2017
competitive plus benefits Germany, London, France 1-Aug-2017
Competitive plus benefits London, Nationwide Ongoing
Willis Towers Watson Core Business Graduate – Global Services and Solutions (GSS) Graduate Programme – Consultant
Competitive plus benefits London 31-Aug-2017
Competitive plus benefits Scotland 1-Sep-2017
£32,500 +£5,000 welcome bonus plus benefits plus Bonus Nationwide 31-Jul-2017
Competitive depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE South East, London 1-Jul-2017
£26000 per annum plus benefits Central ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London, Northern Ireland, Nationwide Ongoing
£30,160 plus benefits salary review London 1-Sep-2017
Competitive + Company Car + Benefits Nationwide 1-Sep-2017
£19k London ASAP
£23,000 to £35,000 OTE plus benefits International (Europe), International Ongoing
Competitive plus benefits London, Glasgow, Leeds, Nationwide ASAP
£25,727 plus benefits Nationwide 1-Sep-2017
£22,000 to £25,000 + Commission OTE £35K plus benefits plus Bonus London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits Nationwide Ongoing
£23,000 to £26,000 (1st Year OTE £37.5k) negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£22k basic, £35k OTE negotiable plus benefits plus OTE salary review London ASAP
£20,000 to £35,000K plus benefits plus OTE plus expenses London ASAP