Ryobi Graduate Leadership Programme - Field Marketing Executive
- South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide
- 29th February 2020
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Techtronic Industries is a world-class leader in the design, manufacturing and marketing of power tools, outdoor power equipment and floor care appliances for consumers, professional and industrial users in the DIY, repair and construction industries. Our unrelenting strategic focus on powerful brands, innovative products, operational excellence and exceptional people drives our culture. Our brands are red-hot – our growth leads the home improvement and construction industries, as we are totally committed to growing our portfolio of exceptional and powerful brands. We fuel our brands with a continuous stream of innovation, value-added, robust new products, which meet the specific needs of our customers.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Being responsible for owning and developing your own geographical region
- Working closely with our National Accounts and consulting with customers to promote and grow the Ryobi brand
- On a daily basis maintaining and nurturing relationships with key business customers, ensuring that our partnership is long and prosperous
- Coordinating sales which will be recognised and rewarded accordingly
- Working with / educating and training retail staff and customers to a high level
- Conducting hands on demonstrations of our products to assist with sales
- Assist stores by delivering high impact merchandising based on personal relationships and insightful support from our marketing team
- One of the really exciting aspects is supporting events both in the UK and around Europe
- University Degree essential
- Full Driving license essential
- Second language beneficial
- Available to attend the Assessment Centre on 24th and 25th February 2020
- UK travel and occasional European travel will be required
HOW TO APPLY
If this position sounds appealing to you and you would like to join our
team, we are looking forward to your application. In case of relocation
we may assist you with a financial package. Please submit your
application indicating your earliest start date.
Click here or via the apply button below to apply to this role today!
TTI is a world-class leader in design, manufacturing and marketing of innovative Power Tools, Outdoor Power Equipment, Floor Care and Appliances for consumers, professionals and industrial users in the home improvement, repair and construction industries.
Sign up for job alerts - its free