Response Manager- Gumtree- Immediate Start!
- £25,000 depending on experience
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Gumtree is a part of the eBay family and we’re the UK’s number one classifieds site. With nearly a million new ads on the site each week and a whopping 16.4 million visitors every month, we pride ourselves on being the go-to place for everything from iPhones to cars and jobs to flats.
And we’re continuing to grow!
In an ever-changing job market, Gumtree Jobs has positioned itself as the go to place for clients looking to fill immediate vacancies in the hospitality, driving, cleaning and construction sectors.
The Jobs team is one of our 4 classified verticals that also includes Motors, Property and Services. With 1.3 million unique visitors a month and almost 60,000 live jobs on the site, we’re well established in the market and are going from strength to strength.
What will you be doing?
You will play a vital role within the Jobs team here at Gumtree by driving advertising response to our client’s vacancies and providing valuable data insight into our client’s performance to help inform our sales and marketing strategy. Whilst this role isn’t client facing, you will provide excellent account administration, reporting and campaign management to give our clients the best possible experience of Gumtree. You day to day will also involve the following:
· Managing the campaigns of our key accounts; ensuring we deliver on agreed performance metrics by developing an in depth understanding of our portfolio of inventory and utilising this to deliver a result
· Producing bespoke campaign success reports to be shared with our key accounts and the commercial team
· Providing data and insight on advertising performance to sales team members and other key stakeholders within the business
· Analysing data and working with our sales teams to update campaigns and ensure that they are being maximised
· Responding to internal queries in a timely and efficient manner
· Ensure account administration and data accuracy in line with company guidelines
What are we looking for?
Whilst a background of client account administration or campaign management within the recruitment marketplace is preferred, we would also consider applicants who display the following attributes:
· Exceptional attention to detail
· Proven time management skills and the ability to prioritise workload
· The ability to think creatively and provide solutions to problems
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What can we offer you?
· 25 days holiday increasing with length of service
· Up to 7.5% employer pension contribution
· Free breakfast and access to our well-being programme
· Progression opportunities within the business
· A sociable, dress down environment where we put our people first
· Discounts at local fitness studios, restaurants and health & beauty salons.
Gumtree are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
If you’re interested in this exciting opportunity, apply now with a copy of your CV and we’ll be in touch to discuss your application.
Location: Richmond, UK
Hours: 9-5.30 Monday to Friday
Sign up for job alerts - its free