- 16000 to 21000 + OTE
- Scotland, Edinburgh, Glasgow
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Resourcer/Researcher – Glasgow
Harvey Nash Scotland have been expanding consistently over the last couple of years and due to considerable new client wins we are looking for a talented individual to join our high performing team, working with some of the best and most enviable employer brands in the Scottish marketplace. Alongside an established senior consultant you will be helping to resource candidates and map client and candidate markets for accounts where we have very established relationships, retained business, exclusivity and influence or on volume requirements to ensure you have the best chance possible of filling positions.
Working within Harvey Nash Scotland’s IT Permanent team you will be required develop and maintain a detailed knowledge of the IT market in order to ensure you are consistently staying ahead of the trend while generating and managing the best candidates for various technology related roles.
· Search and manage candidates based on a specific client brief and understanding of the client requirement
· Contact & qualify candidates
· Update all candidate/client records
· Maintain a detailed database of the senior candidate market
· Assist the senior consultants in the shortlisting and submission of candidates and the provision of market knowledge to support the client relationship
· Strong relationship management
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· Good influencing skills
· Drive, ambition and a strong work ethic
This exciting role would suit someone of graduate calibre, possibly with some commercial experience in customer services, administration or similar who demonstrates the motivation and ambition to succeed in a service-led, professional recruitment environment.
We offer a high energy, rewarding environment and this is the perfect time to join us as we continue on an extended period of growth. In addition to a competitive salary and commission structure, we offer a range of team incentives including Michelin star lunches, great team activity days and group wide incentive trips overseas.
In order to be considered for this role please respond with your current CV and cover letter ASAP to Pippa.Hawker-Bond@harveynash.com
Sign up for job alerts - its free