Researcher - Who's Who Legal Publication
- £20,000 to £22,000 plus benefits with salary review
- London, Central London
- Apply by:
- 5th September 2018
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Notting Hill, London
£20,000 - £22,000
Reporting to the Editor of Who's Who Legal we are seeking a Researcher to join our team of existing Researchers to take on the responsibility of the research, selection process and editorial content of the Who's Who Legal publications.
• Add lawyers and contact details accurately into the database
• Arrange and conduct research interviews with leading lawyers worldwide, both over the telephone and face-to-face
• Analyse feedback and identify the leading lawyers in the jurisdiction
• Conduct and oversee ad hoc research projects, including sending out, chasing and receiving information submissions and presenting the answers in a range of formats
• Write an analysis of the research findings and the legal market overall
• Commission introductory articles and roundtables written by leading lawyers
• Verify all contact details for publication
• Proof-read copy for typographical and factual errors
• Attending conferences and arranging and attending research trips, both in England and abroad
• This is a general description of the role, which may change according to business needs.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• A minimum of a 2:1 from a leading UK university.
• A demonstrable interest in research and the law
• Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
• A strong writing ability
• Excellent attention to detail
• The ability to analyse large amounts of data
• Willingness to travel
• Possessing an 'international outlook'
Sign up for job alerts - its free