Researcher for Number One Ranked Boutique Executive Search Firm
MMA are currently working exclusively with the leading international Financial Services search firm who have recently been ranked the number one boutique in Global Banking & Markets including Asset Management. Started in London in 2002, they are currently interested in two additional hires to join their team of 60 globally.
Coming off the back of a record year in revenue and a growing list of client requirements, they are looking for one Graduate-level Researcher and one Associate-level profile with commercial experience to join their offices in either London, New York or Hong Kong.
Successful candidates will enter their firm's internal development program, run and mentored by the Head of Research and Development with 20 years' industry experience.
Depending on experience level, you will either be placed on their rotational program and exposed to all areas of the firm's business enabling you to develop a strong knowledge of the FS market or be directly attached to a practice area and work under a specific Partner to gain a specialisation from day one.
Ideal candidates will have:
• Graduated with minimum 2:1 degree from a top 30 University
• Excelled in a competitive sporting or academic environment
• An ideal minimum of 6 months professional or commercial experience through or post-University via work experience, internships or permanent roles (candidates from other high backgrounds and top level graduates will be considered)
• Fostered a natural energy and drive through their background that is needed to succeed in a pressurised commercial role
• Polished and natural communication skills both on the phone and in person with a high level of attention to detail
Boasting a client list that include the top names in the market across Hedge Funds, Sovereign Wealth Funds and Commodity Trading Houses to Investment Banks, Investment Managers and Private Equity firms across Asia, EMEA and the Americas, they believe in a high quality approach based around confidentiality, delivery and discretion.
This global network of connections and their focus on delivery and attention to detail is their differentiating factor and is shown throughout the business from Partners down to Researchers. With a majority of their assignments coming from repeat business they have worked with for many years it is a development model that clearly works.
In return you will:
• Earn a basic salary from £27,000 to £35,000 based on experience
• Have the opportunity to develop and travel internationally across the firms three offices depending on requirements
• Be joining a driven, dynamic, collegial and successful working environment
• Take home £40,000 to £50,000+ year one through their strong bonus scheme based around performance, career development and value added to the firm with this increasing year two onwards
• Be offered unlimited scope for progression within the business
• Most importantly, be joining THE leading boutique in the market
If you meet all of the criteria listed above, and are interested in learning more about this exclusive opportunity, please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org for further consideration.
Maiden Marc Associates
Our consultants work in vertical sectors within the recruitment market from Banking and Financial Services to IT, Digital Media, Legal and Energy.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales jobs london recruitment jobs london researcher ranked boutique executive recruitment sales headhunting commission resourcer trainee telesales b2b business development kpi maiden marc associates
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - London
7Spencer Ogden Ltd
South East, London
EY Consulting Graduate Programmes
Competitive starting annual salary
South West, London, West Midlands, North West, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, Belfast, Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Leeds, Manchester
NEW Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Central London - Trident
£30,000 to £40,000 OTE
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Trident International
30,000 to 40,000 OTE
Trainee Recruitment Consultant 2020 - Central London
£30,000 to £40,000 OTE
Graduate Development Programme - Business Management
South East, South West, London, West Midlands, Scotland, Yorkshire, Birmingham, Glasgow, Leeds, Farnborough, Fareham, Hill Head, Swindon