Researcher for Board Level Executive Search Firm
Maiden Marc Associates are currently working with a leading boutique Executive Search firm covering board level placements across several sectors including Finance, Industrial & Manufacturing, TMT, Investment Banking and Private Equity and are currently retained on 'C Suite Level' searches by some of the most prestigious Banks and Corporates in the FTSE 100.
Established in 2000 with a clear ambition to become unrivalled in both the depth and breadth of their market knowledge and reputation, they have succeeded in building a professional brand that is respected by their clients, candidates and competitors alike.
The firm promotes organic growth and fosters a genuine meritocratic environment with all current Partners having started within the business as Researchers and grown through the company. Furthermore, in order to maintain the high levels of service for which it is respected by its client base, the firm only hires the top 5% of candidates in the market.
Starting as a Researcher on a base of £33,000 to £38000 plus an industry leading bonus structure, you will be given the opportunity to work your way through the business with the aim of moving into a client facing Headhunting and Consulting role as the depth of your sector knowledge increases.
This is achieved through a combination of both 'on desk' market exposure and a graduate training program perfected over 15 years of trading that gives junior candidates the perfect balance of senior exposure and strategic involvement in the consulting and research process.
The typical profile of a successful candidate would include:
- Having graduated with high 2:1 or 1st Class degree from a top tier university
- A high level of commercial acumen with any previous experience in a commercial environment post University being an advantage (though they are happy to look at exceptional graduates)
- An analytical thinking process coupled with a polished and well-rounded communication technique
- Exceptional rapport-building skills and the ability to excel from day one in a commercial, professional and driven environment
- A strong drive to build a career in retained 'C level' executive search within an industry respected firm
If you meet all of the criteria listed above, and are interested in learning more about this exclusive opportunity, please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Maiden Marc Associates work on roles similar to the one outlined above on a daily basis and are always looking for exceptional applicants. To view our other live roles, please follow the link to the MMA page.
Maiden Marc Associates
Our consultants work in vertical sectors within the recruitment market from Banking and Financial Services to IT, Digital Media, Legal and Energy.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales jobs london recruitment jobs london researcher board executive recruitment sales headhunting commission b2b trainee telesales maiden marc associates
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Trainee Recruitment Consultant 2021 - Central London
£30,000 to £40,000 OTE
Graduate Marketing Executive
£28000 to £35000 per annum
IT Graduate Recruitment
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Trident International
30,000 to 40,000 OTE
Marketing Associate roles with PwC - August 2021
Remote (work from home), London
Junior Headhunter/Researcher for Executive Search Firm
£25,000 and up to £45,000 in commission
Maiden Marc Associates
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
£20,000 to £22,000 BASE