|Salary:||£20, 000 to £22,000 + benefits|
|Sectors:||Legal & Law, Media|
Since 1996 Who’s Who Legal has identified the foremost legal practitioners in multiple areas of business law. We offer a comprehensive guide both via print and online to those looking for expert counsel worldwide. We undertake in-depth market interviews with leading lawyers and experts worldwide gaining exclusive insights into the legal, political and economic factors impacting the practice of law. We have built a reputation among the profession for our rigorous and independent research which we rely on to select the leading practitioners of business law.
Reporting to the Editor of Who's Who Legal, we are seeking a Researcher to join our team of existing Researchers to take on the responsibility of the research, selection process and editorial content of the Who's Who Legal publications.
What you will do:
- Write an analysis of the research findings and the legal market overall
- Arrange and conduct research interviews with leading lawyers worldwide, both over the telephone and face-to-face
- Analyse feedback and identify the leading lawyers in the jurisdiction
- Conduct and oversee ad hoc research projects, including sending out, chasing and receiving information submissions and presenting the answers in a range of formats
- Add lawyers and contact details accurately into the database
- Commission introductory articles and roundtables written by leading lawyers
- Verify all contact details for publication
- Proof-read copy for typographical and factual errors
- Attending conferences and arranging and attending research trips, both in England and abroad
- A minimum of a 2:1 from a leading UK university.
- A demonstrable interest in research and the law
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- A strong writing ability
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to analyse large amounts of data
- Willingness to travel
- Possessing an 'international outlook'
Competitive with Commission depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus salary review London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London ASAP
£20,000 to £22,000 plus benefits salary review London, Central London ASAP
20,000 to 24,000 London, Central London ASAP
£23,000 + benefits plus benefits salary review London, Central London ASAP
£20000 to £25000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£22000.00 to £25000.00 per annum depending on experience plus benefits London 11-Jun-2018
£22000 to £24000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£23000 to £26000 per annum plus OTE London ASAP
£27000 to £30000 per annum plus benefits plus Bonus London ASAP