- Up to £25000 per annum + OTE
- 29th October 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
My client is a specialist boutique search firm founded in 1997, serving across the financial services, data and technology industries. With impressive offices in New York, Hong Kong and London they deliver exceptional advice and talent.
They are a team of 30 professionals who are experts in their respective fields. Together they are building world class organisations to their global client base and have completed over 500 projects globally.
They are active in industries like asset and wealth management, banking, real estate investment companies, specialist systematic trading firms, hedge funds and many more - making the opportunities for a progressive career endless.
They are now looking for exceptional talent to join their team in their fast paced, agile and growing company. You will develop core business skills such as project and relationship management, commercial execution and qualitative research. You will also learn how to successfully deliver client projects from start to completion, and how to maintain a flourishing network. Requirements for this role will be:
- Consistent achievement - they are looking for someone who has achieved at least a 2:1 in an academic subject from a respectable university in an academic subject.
- Ambition and drive - to match the progress and success of my client, you need to have a 'can do' mindset.
- Analytical ability - since this position is research focused, the ability to process and analyse is key.
- Social intelligence - a researcher is expected to build a network of contacts and build business relationships; therefore, a high level of social intelligence is required to connect with professionals on all levels.
Competitive starting salary and bonuses, with plenty of room for progression.
If this sounds like a role that may suit you then apply now.
Sign up for job alerts - its free