Research Executive Intern
- Up to £20000.00 per annum + benefits
- Apply by:
- 18th October 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Graduate Research Executive
Are you a graduate looking for an exciting opportunity to work for a successful Research Agency as a Research Executive?
This successful research agency solve complex problems for their clients by examining consumer and market behaviour built on data they glen from the qualitative and quantitative research they conduct through research interviews. They are now looking for a Graduate Research Executive to join their successful team to handle all aspects of their qualitative field projects. In return you will benefit from fantastic on-the-job training, exposure to all areas of the business and an opportunity for career progression within the company.
- Attending projects briefings with Senior Research Executives to ensure the client's needs are understood.
- Handle all aspects of the qualitative field projects such as helping to recruit respondents for the research interviews and moderating groups to ensure research is conducted effectively and efficiently.
- Booking venues and viewing facilities where necessary in accordance with the client's project specification and budgeted costs.
- To manage and oversee qualitative field research projects in accordance with company standards and GDPR regulations.
- Seeking personal development and learning all aspects of the role and gaining exposure to different areas of the business to enable progression later down the line.
- A "can-do" attitude and a driven approach with excellent written and verbal communication will allow you to effectively communicate with individuals both internally and externally.
- Having strong administrative and organisational skills will equip you with the tools you need to effectively manage and oversee research projects.
- Being a meticulous worker with a good eye for detail will ensure your work is completed to a high standard.
- Having a creative but analytical mind as well as problem-solving abilities will allow you to think on your feet.
- Being a quick and keen learner will allow you to continually seek personal development and enable swift progression within the company.
Click 'Apply now' if this exciting opportunity sounds like your next career step!
Sign up for job alerts - its free