Blueprint Partnership is a dynamic, growing company that specialises in the design and execution of international marketing research for the pharmaceutical industry. We advise pharmaceutical companies on their development and marketing strategy for drugs that are in clinical trials and up to and beyond launch. Our clients include many of the top 20 pharmaceutical companies, such as Roche, Bayer and GSK. Your role will be to work as part of a team to manage multiple marketing research studies for clients within the pharmaceutical industry.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the design of study materials.
- Briefing fieldwork agencies and moderators on the objectives and logistics of the study.
- Liaising with international field agencies to ensure recruitment and interviews are conducted to a high standard in a timely manner.
- Conducting telephone or face to face interviews with health care professionals in the UK or US.
- Attending and viewing research internationally (primarily within Europe but also US &/or Asia as required).
- Supporting in the analysis and presentation development for each study.
- Attending and contributing to client meetings and presentations.
Applicants must be free to travel within the EU, at short notice, to meet the job specification. The start date for the role will be 10th January 2022.
Qualifications: A minimum 2:1 degree or above is required, coupled with strong A level grades. All degree subjects will be considered provided the applicant can demonstrate their interest and suitability for the role. Degree's in biological / life sciences, social sciences, marketing, or business are desirable but not essential.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- High level of pro-activity, initiative and organisation.
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills as appropriate for a client facing role.
- Strong team player but with an ability to work autonomously.
- Attention to detail and quality focused.
- Ability to multi-task and manage your own time.
- Strong analytical and interpretation skills.
- Ability to adapt to different types of projects and different challenges during projects.
- Ability to understand complex scientific information/medical conditions and build an appreciation of marketing principles and the pharmaceutical industry.
- Ability to work with quantitative data albeit with support from our in house statisticians.
- Computer literacy especially Microsoft Office applications such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel.
- Desire and determination to develop within your given role, and deliver all work to the best of your ability.
Note: All applicants applying for the role must currently live, or be willing to relocate, within commutable distance of our office (M22 5WB). The role can either be solely office based, or a mixture of office and remote working. Therefore, all applicants must be able to attend the office on some days.
Please submit both a CV and covering letter explaining your interest and suitability for the role when making an application. Please ensure that all educational qualifications and grades are listed on your CV.
By submitting your application, you are declaring that:
The information provided in this application and within your Curriculum Vitae is both truthful and accurate. You have omitted no facts that could affect your employment. You understand that any false misleading statements could place any subsequent employment in jeopardy. You understand that any employment entered into is subject to satisfactory references. You expressly consent to personal data contained within this form being recorded for the purposes of assessing suitability for the post and may form the basis of any subsequent personnel file
Blueprint Partnership are a leading pharmaceutical marketing research agency, renown for delivering high quality, insightful, strategic research.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :marketing jobs manchester research executive blueprint partnership
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Commercial Banking Graduate Scheme
9Lloyds Banking Group
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
Consulting Graduate Scheme - Summer 2021
£32,000 year one salary, rising to £40,000 in your second year
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
Digital Graduate Programme
£29,000 + £2,000 Joining Bonus
8Jaguar Land Rover
Remote (work from home), West Midlands
Consulting Graduate Programmes - EY
South West, London, West Midlands, North West, Scotland, Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Manchester
Business Graduate Programme - Lloyd's
£20,000 basic salary + uncapped commission
G&E Partners Limited