Blueprint Partnership is a dynamic, growing company that specialises in the design and execution of international marketing research for the pharmaceutical industry. We advise pharmaceutical companies on their development and marketing strategy for drugs that are in clinical trials and up to and beyond launch. Our clients include many of the top 20 pharmaceutical companies, such as Roche, Bayer and GSK.
Your role will be to work as part of a team to manage multiple marketing research studies for clients within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Assisting in the design of study materials.
- Briefing fieldwork agencies and moderators on the objectives and logistics of the study.
- Liaising with international field agencies to ensure recruitment and interviews are conducted to a high standard in a timely manner.
- Conducting telephone or face to face interviews with health care professionals in the UK or US.
- Attending and viewing research internationally (primarily within Europe but also US &/or Asia as required).
- Supporting in the analysis and presentation development for each study.
- Attending and contributing to client meetings and presentations.
Applicants must be free to travel internationally, at short notice, to meet the job specification.
A minimum 2:1 degree or above is required, coupled with strong A level grades. Please ensure all educational qualifications and grades are specified on your CV. All degree subjects will be considered provided the applicant can demonstrate their interest and suitability for the role. Degree's in biological / life sciences, social sciences, marketing, or business are desirable but not essential.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- High level of pro-activity, initiative and organisation.
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills as appropriate for a client facing role.
- Strong team player but with an ability to work autonomously.
- Attention to detail and quality focused.
- Ability to multi-task and manage your own time.
- Strong analytical and interpretation skills.
- Ability to adapt to different types of projects and different challenges during projects.
- Ability to understand complex scientific information/medical conditions and build an appreciation of marketing principles and the pharmaceutical industry.
- Ability to work with quantitative data albeit with support from our in house statisticians.
- Computer literacy especially Microsoft Office applications such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel.
- Desire and determination to develop within your given role, and deliver all work to the best of your ability.
Note: The role is normally office based, but due to the current coronavirus situation, all staff are predominantly working remotely from home. All applicants applying for the role must currently live, or be willing to relocate, within commutable distance of our office (M22 5WB).
Please submit both a CV and covering letter explaining your interest and suitability for the role when making an application.
By submitting your application, you are declaring that:
The information provided in this application and within your Curriculum Vitae is both truthful and accurate. You have omitted no facts that could affect your employment. You understand that any false misleading statements could place any subsequent employment in jeopardy. You understand that any employment entered into is subject to satisfactory references. You expressly consent to personal data contained within this form being recorded for the purposes of assessing suitability for the post and may form the basis of any subsequent personnel file
Blueprint Partnership are a leading pharmaceutical marketing research agency, renown for delivering high quality, insightful, strategic research.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :marketing jobs manchester research executive blueprint partnership
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Consulting Graduate Scheme - Summer 2021
£32,000 year one salary, rising to £40,000 in your second year
G&E Partners Lifescience – Executive Search Consultant
G&E Partners Limited
Recruitment Grad Scheme (London - September Start!)
23,000 to 35,000
7Gravitas Recruitment Group
Business Analyst Graduate Programme
Graduate Software Developer (No coding experience required)
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
£20,000 to £35,000
Spencer Ogden Ltd
South East, London