Research Analyst - London
- Up to £27000 per annum + OTE
- 29th October 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
My client is a financial executive search firm that specialises in investment banking, hedge funds and asset management. They have completed 1000 + successful search projects in 50 different cities around the world and pride themselves on long-term partnerships - 60% of their work has been with the same seven clients.
They value teamwork above all else, they have monthly PE sessions and travel regularly together. They are a part of an exclusive investment club, which adds to their impressive global network. They are now looking for an associate to join their team in London. You will be working in the heart of Covent Garden across departments such as risk, compliance and infrastructure, energy and commodities, capital, strategy and intelligence.
The role is based on research, networking and consultancy. You will develop core business skills such as project and relationship management, commercial awareness and qualitative researching skills. You will also learn how to successfully deliver client projects from start to end, and how to maintain a flourishing network.
- Consistent achievement - they are looking for someone who has achieved at least a 2:1 in an academic subject from a respectable university.
- Ambition and drive - to match the progress and success of my client, you need to have a 'can do' mindset.
- Analytical ability - since this position is research focused, the ability to process information and analyse is key.
- Social intelligence - a researcher is expected to build a network of contacts and build business relationships; therefore, a high level of social intelligence is required to connect with professionals on all levels.
Is executive search for you? Apply now.
Sign up for job alerts - its free