|Salary:||£25,000 (per annum)|
|Sectors:||Banking, Marketing, Finance, Research & Analysis|
A finance advisory firm specialising in investor intelligence and asset raising helping fund managers make the right investment decisions based on high quality information.
This is an entry level graduate job paying £25,000.
How can you expect to spend your day?
You will join the business as a Research Analyst responsible for growing market intelligence using proprietary technology to build valuable insight on complex issues surrounding asset management. This is an excellent entry level position for a recent graduate looking to gain commercial experience working for a growing asset management advisory firm offering excellent career development opportunity.
Tasks you can expect to learn about and be responsible for include:
• Understand the importance of reliable and high-quality information for today's financial investors and fund managers.
• Use the company's proprietary technology to identify and research investors online.
• Call investors across the world to validate that research and build lasting relationships within the industry.
• After cross-reference findings with data-gathering sources, you will write up the information in accordance with the company's professional in-house style, to be presented to clients.
• When ready, you will engage with alternative investment fund clients, and must be able to deliver a service exceeding their expectations.
• On an ad hoc basis, you will also be able to contribute to research reports and thought leadership pieces.
What are the ideal candidate's personality, skills and qualifications?
• Educated to degree level, bonus points for academic success.
• A highly motivated and driven graduate with demonstrable experience of being a team player.
• Outstanding written and spoken English.
• Confidence to call and engage with investors and build lasting relationships.
• Foreign language skills beneficial though not essential.
• Meticulous attention to detail and ability to manage information.
• Digitally savvy, creative and willing to contribute to a start-up environment.
• An opportunist, eager to take on new challenges.
• Note that candidates should be eligible to work in the UK.
What are the perks of working at this company?
• Full private healthcare
• Private pension scheme
• Annual bonus
• 22 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays
• International travel and secondment opportunities
• Flexible working hours
Sign up for job alerts - its free
£22,000 with realistic OTE of £50,000+ plus stock options plus benefits plus expenses London, Singapore, United States, Netherlands ASAP
£35k Package, Competitive Salary negotiable plus OTE London, Central London ASAP
Up to £25000 per annum plus OTE London ASAP
£22000 to £27000 per annum plus OTE London ASAP
£27000 to £30000 per annum plus benefits plus Bonus London ASAP