Research Analyst - Business Intelligence - Private Equity
- Up to £30000 per annum + benefits + OTE + bonus
- 31st March 2020
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Who they are:
My client is an innovative new startup disrupting both the consulting and expert network markets. They facilitate tailored and exclusive partnerships that lead to optimal decision making and game-changing value creation.
Based in the heart of London, Great Portland Street, this firm aids in transferring an invaluable intangible asset - knowledge, to tier 1 private equity firms and high growth companies. After establishing themselves 4 years ago this company wants to continue it's growth by adding exciting talent to their team.
- The role is an Associate position in the execution team. This incorporates a broad range of responsibilities.
- You will experience hands on business exposure that many other companies simply don't provide. In addition, your network and commercial acumen will grow exponentially as you interact with senior personnel ranging from well known FTSE 250's to exciting new tech startups.
- Interacting daily with clients to help fully understand their needs and preferences
- Researching to find the most specific advisor through a variety of means (cold calling, network referrals, professional associations)
- Communicate the value of joining my clients network
- Interviewing and selecting the most appropriate advisor for the client account that you'll be running
- Setting up regular meeting with clients to deliver on-going projects (full 360-degree cycle)
- 2:1 and above from a Russel Group University.
- Strong research skills, good written communication skills and good verbal communication skills - able to interact and build relationships with high calibre executives
- General business understanding / commercially minded - able to identify and articulate key diligence and value creation points around assets across a variety of sectors
- Organised - able to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Hard-working, drive, tenacious, dynamic and ready to learn
- High level of intellect and strong academic record
- Ideally 3 months commercial experience (internships)
Sign up for job alerts - its free