- Up to £25000 per annum + OTE
- 29th October 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
My client is a boutique executive search firm specialising in the Charitable, Arts, Heritage and Educational sectors, placing senior positions worldwide. Their offices are based in Covent Garden in London, Edinburgh and Guildford.
Through their dedication and hard work, they have worked with impressive names - UNICEF UK and MacMillan in the charitable sector, Natural History Museum and the National Trust in the heritage sector, Tate and Sadler's Wells in the arts and UCL and the University of Oxford in the educational sector.
The work my client does is very focused on teamwork and so everyone in the office works as a collective unit - one that you would want to participate in. Everyone on their team has experience in fundraising and human resources. They are a value driven business, based on professionalism, team work, client service and enterprise.
They are now looking for another team player to join their lovely company. It is a research-based role in their London office, where you will be exposed to the world of search and sectors through their training programme: from global charities to respected universities. This role will provide you with an impressive network and every opportunity to progress. They require a special set of skills:
- Analytical ability - this position is research-heavy, and therefore requires you to process and analyse large amounts of data.
- Social intelligence - in order to build the extensive network that you will need for this position, you need to be able to communicate with people on all levels.
- Ambition and drive - this position leads nicely into a more consultancy focused position, so candidates who are willing to put in the work to get there is important. Room for progression is encouraged.
- Consistent achievement - they generally look at graduates from the top UK universities, with 2:1 or above in an academic subject.
If this sounds like a role that may interest you then apply now.
Sign up for job alerts - its free