Relationship Manager - Account Manager - Non Profit - Charity
- £24000 to £25000 per annum negotiable depending on experience
- Apply by:
- 31st July 2019
- Start date:
My client is an established non-profit organisation with one mission - to increase the flow of funds into the charitable sector by creating efficiencies where they can. Their company was set up on the premise that so many individuals, collectives and foundations wanted to donate to organisations around the world but didn't have the knowledge of how to. They offer donators the support they need when giving to charities - their successful relationship managers handle all the elements of giving from start to finish to ensure a streamlined process. They are experts in the non-profit field and work with other charities globally so that donations can be diligently given all over the world.
The success of their company is down to two things - the innovation behind their business and the intelligence and drive of their employees. Their growth trajectory shows they're onto something big and they're looking for exceptional people to join their team of Relationship Managers in their London HQ.
As a Relationship Manager, you will be responsible for managing key collective fund clients; you will be the point of contact and ensure prompt, clear and compelling communications with clients.
The Relationship Manager role is one that is only suitable for the very highest calibre of graduates. They are experts in what they do and - since they are a very career-minded organisation - they only hire graduates who have the determination to become experts too. There are certain requirements that we use to shortlist candidates for this role, including (but not limited to!):
- 2:1 from a Russell Group University
- Experience in an Account Management/Client Management/Relationship Management role preferred
- Good attention to detail
- Highly numerate
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work under pressure and use initiative
- Previous administrative experience and comfortable handling administration for a number of diverse accounts
- Knowledge and understanding of the Charity Sector desirable
- Previous experience of Sage accounting system desirable but not essential
- Starting salary of £24,000-£25,000
- Fast progression
- Rewarding environment of working for a non-profit organisation
- Central London HQ
Sign up for job alerts - its free