- £22500.00 to £25000.00 per annum + benefits + OTE
- South West
- 15th July 2020
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
This company specialising in contractor insurance are recruiting for their sales team! They specialise in providing recruitment agency's with contractor insurance. Their focus is firmly on the contractor community and the unique challenges it faces. They are an insurance broker and the role of a Relationship manager will be working in the core of the business. In this role you will predominantly warm calling existing clients and maintain the relationship and will involve meeting with clients face to face. They offer some great benefits such as great earning potential, free fruit and beer in the office on Fridays!
- Making 20 outbound calls daily to existing clients
- Meeting 2-3 of your clients weekly, attending social events with them including after work drinks!
- Manage relationships with existing accounts
- Grow relationships with existing accounts
- Little to no cold calling!
- Professional, entrepreneurial, organised and will have strong commercial awareness to maximise sales opportunities
- Must have excellent communication skills and world class time management to maintain regular telephone and face to face contact with your accounts and build excellent working relationships in order to drive growth
- To be an example to the team and set the standard with regards to KPI's, target performance and behaviours
- Ensure you can attend social events in evening outside of company hours
Sign up for job alerts - its free