Register your Interest: Gumtree Advertising Sales Executive -Property Team
- £24,000 + commission
- 31st May 2020
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Register your interest for the below role with Gumtree today!
Applicaitons will open in due course for this exciting opportunty.
Clicking to register your interest now, will allow us to alert you and direct you to the best place to submit your application.
- Motivated by a company that invests in their sales people?
- Looking to join a digital business with double-digit annual growth?
- Do you want to progress your career with ongoing training and support?
Gumtree is a part of the eBay family and we’re the UK’s number one classifieds site. With nearly a million new ads on the site each week and a whopping 11.9 million visitors every month, we pride ourselves on being the go-to place for everything from iPhones to cars and jobs to flats.
And we’re continuing to grow!
Opportunity starts on Gumtree – and we have a great opportunity for a
sales executive to join our expanding Property team. Alongside our other
classified verticals (Jobs, Motors & Services), for the last 18 years
our Property team has been a key part of our success and with exciting
plans for the future, now we’re looking for someone to play a pivotal
role within the team here at Gumtree HQ in Richmond.
What will you be doing?
Backed by the eBay brand, you will play an important role within the business, positioning Gumtree Property as your clients go to destination to find their perfect tenant and set the foundations for an ongoing positive relationship. We expect great things of you and will ensure you have all the training and support necessary to achieve them. Your day to day will consist of the following:
· Proactive outbound calling to present our proposition as well as dealing and ensuring the highest conversion of outbound leads
· Working with UK largest Estate Agents and Commercial Brokers to create bespoke advertising packages to help fill their vacant properties
· Pitching Banner advertising and utilising DFP to unearth opportunities for the Property Market place.
· Ensuring that every customer sees the value in all of our services, and extends the range of products purchased as well as dealing with customers who are at risk of not renewing after trials
· Face to face meetings for key new business prospects to sell the Gumtree propositions
· Contacting lapsed clients to re-sell subscriptions
· Working with team to improve and enhance the Property vertical proposition in the market place.
· Team player while encouraging antonym within the role to achieve both personal and business goals.
· Forward thinker with ideas to help promote and shape the Property Vertical.
· Creating a business plan to ensure the desk has a healthy and ongoing pipeline.
· 2 hours call time on daily basis
What are we looking for?
Whilst a background in telephone based B2B sales is preferred, we also look for people from a sales background with the following attributes:
· A passion for speaking to new people and building long lasting relationships
· Great communication skills
· A solution orientated approach to problems
· A highly organised approach to your work
· A positive, can-do attitude
What can we offer you?
In return for bringing your skills and experience to the role we will offer you the opportunity to grow and have the flexibility to put your own stamp on the position. We also offer the following:
· A competitive commission structure leaving you in total control of your earnings
· 25 days holiday increasing with length of service
· Up to 7.5% employer pension contribution
· Progression opportunities within the business where and when appropriate
· Constant and on-going training through our Learning and Development Team
· Free breakfast and access to our well-being programme
· Discounts at local fitness studios, restaurants and health & beauty salons.
Gumtree are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
If you’re interested in this exciting opportunity, apply now with a copy of your CV and we’ll be in touch to discuss your application.
Location: Richmond, UK
Hours: 9-5.30 Monday to Friday
Gumtree is the first site for free classifieds ads in the UK. Buy and sell items, cars, properties, and find or offer jobs in your area.
Sign up for job alerts - its free