Regional Sales UK & Marketing Graduate - Airbus
- £27,000, plus a welcome payment of £2,000
- Apply by:
- 4th November 2018
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Start date: September 2019 Location: London Application closing date: 4th November 2018
Our UK Graduate Programme provides exceptional graduates the opportunity to master managerial and technical skills. Over the two year period it combines rotational placements with focused training and the possibility of European assignments as well as further personal development and the chance to build your professional network.
From day one, you will be assigned to a particular department and will be guided through the various placement opportunities that exist within your function, the wider business and even with customers and suppliers. This, along with training provided works to ensure you are ready and experienced enough to take the next step of your career following the programme's conclusion.
The UK Regional Sales team support all of Defence and Space, with a focus on Sales, Marketing and ensuring we have best-in-class customer relationship management. Specifically, the role of Regional Sales is to:
• Promote Airbus Defence and Space Portfolio
• Generate cross-selling and multi-Business Line opportunities
• Manage Defence and Space / high level customer relations
• Develop a Community Spirit within Sales UK
• Provide leadership for Sales UK
• Develop a collaborative network of industrial relationships to support BL activity
• Be forward-leaning in our approach to our customers
As part of the Regional Sales team, you will gain a wide appreciation of Airbus Defence and Space working alongside senior colleagues to develop business and showcase Airbus to our customers.
Main activities of the role may include;
The main activities will depend on the current business priorities; however, the expected deliverables will be focused on four
• Strategy - working with the Regional Sales team to devise and implement strategic campaigns that align with the overarching divisional strategy
• Digital - working with the Regional Sales team to find, develop and implement a digital compotes skillset for the UK
• Market Analysis - track and analysis future business trends and provide recommendations to the Regional Sales Account Managers
• Business Development - working with the Account Leads to provide support in developing business propositions, including working with customers and other companies
As a Graduate, you will be given the main responsibility over a number of tasks to meet the requirements above. These will be projects that add real value to the business and give you the widest possible appreciation of a sales and marketing environment. The projects will be important to the business, and you will see from start to finish how ideas in sales and marketing are delivered to the business.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate the following;
Key Skills required are:
• Strategic thinking
• Communication skills
• Negotiation and influence
Relevant degree disciplines are:
• Business Administration / Studies
• Digital Technology
• Politics / International Relations
• Communications / Public Relations
Please ensure that a covering letter detailing motivations and suitability for this position is included in your application.
The successful candidate will be subject to Basic Security Checks in order to undertake related work in accordance with business needs.
This role will be based in London and will receive the full Airbus Defence & Space Graduate programme benefit package including an annual Salary of £27,000, plus a welcome payment of £2,000.
Applications will be accepted from 17th September 2018 - 4th November 2018.
Please let us know if you need us to make any adjustments. Examples of this may include (but is not exclusive to) accessible facilities; additional time for written exercises; auxiliary aids; room layout; dietary requirements etc. If you wish to discuss this further please contact via email firstname.lastname@example.org. Any information disclosed will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
Sign up for job alerts - its free