|Salary:||£25,000 + benefits + Bonus|
|Location:||South East, South West, Luton, Milton Keynes, Oxford, Swindon|
|Sectors:||Sales, Food & Drink & Catering|
Up to £25,000 Base Salary + up to £10,000 Bonus + Company Car + Private Pension + Private Healthcare + 25 Days Holiday
Ideal Locations to Live: Luton / Oxford / Swindon / Milton Keynes
*Majority of the role (travel) will be conducted around the Luton & Oxford area.
Maddison Lee are excited to be working on an exciting opportunity that has become available for an outstanding graduate to work for one of the worlds most recognised and well respected brands – McCain Foods. If you are looking to build a career within a major blue chip food company with excellent opportunity for progression this could be the ideal role for you. We need ambitious individuals to drive sales and build successful ongoing relationships with key partners.
The key responsibilities and duties will include the following:
• Develop sales opportunities through new business accounts and
developing incremental business.
• Demonstrate and explain a product in a structured approach, to ensure new and existing business is enhanced.
• Regular business reviews meetings with the distributor & wholesalers to measure budget/volume performance and gain joint agreement for action plans.
• Key customers include Quick Service Restaurants, both independents and chains.
• Ideally you will have some form of sales related experience although exceptional graduates with a great attitude will be considered. As the successful candidate, you must be an assertive, competitive, ambitious and possess the following:
• Strong communication, influencing and networking skills.
• Be highly resilient and organised with excellent time management skills.
• Well-developed negotiation, presentation and persuasive selling skills.
• A minimum 2.2 degree in any discipline.
If you think this is you and your skills and experience match the above then please apply now. Alternatively please call Rafi Kaye at Maddison Lee for a confidential discussion.
£18.5k to £22k + uncapped commission & benefits Glasgow, Scotland ASAP
£18.5k to £22k + uncapped commission & benefits North West, Manchester, Nationwide ASAP
£18.5k to £22k + uncapped commission & benefits South East, Southampton, Nationwide ASAP
Competitive + Bonus + Benefits South East, South West, London, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, Scotland, Yorkshire ASAP
Up to £22000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus West Midlands ASAP