Recruitment - Working with BBC, Goldman Sachs, Burberry
- £21,000 to £26,000
- Apply by:
- 5th July 2018
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Graduate Recruitment Consultant – Working with BBC, Goldman Sachs, Burberry...
The company are one of the largest financial recruitment businesses in the UK, with a core focus to ‘treat employees better than any other business’.
They offer free breakfast daily, 3:30pm finishes every Friday, an annual ski trip and Ibiza getaway for everyone, a student loan repayment scheme, a mortgage scheme to help get you on the property ladder, and weekly visits from the in-house masseur, barber and beautician. Is it any wonder they were voted the Best Recruitment Company to Work For, for 4 years running?
Not only this, but you will be working for a business with over 20 years’ experience, and a client portfolio consisting of some of the biggest brands including Microsoft, Warner Bros, BBC, Goldman Sachs, Cath Kidston and Burberry.
- Basic Salary of 25k + market leading uncapped commission. Average first year earnings between £40,000-£50,000
- Comprehensive training scheme
- Mortgage scheme and student loan repayment scheme
- Fast track to management
- Yearly trips to Ibiza and Skiing
- Office activities including parties, charity events and hospitality days
- Champagne Fridays and 3:30pm Friday finishes
- Free breakfast every morning
- 5:30pm finishes
- Weekly visits from a masseur, barber and beautician
- Telephoning/meeting businesses, looking to develop professional relationships
- Autonomy over your own projects, with the mentorship from Managers
- Placing top calibre candidates in high paying roles
- Writing advertisements and headhunting candidates
- Negotiating new business contracts
- Guiding candidates through the interview process
- Closing business deals
- Minimum 2:2 degree from a Top University
- Confident and outgoing
- Ambitious individuals looking to progress quickly
- Commercially savvy
- Extra-curricular achievements or commercial experience shown through internships or part-time jobs
- Inherent competitive nature
- Great communication skills
- Resilient, hardworking and persuasive
RedTusk Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interviews and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. To be considered for the position please submit your CV via this advertisement.
Sign up for job alerts - its free