Recruitment Resourcer - £24,000 + Commission (London)
- £24k + Commisson + benefits
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Who We Are:
The SR Group is an International Recruitment Agency with 4 specialist brands - Brewer Morris, Carter Murray, Frazer Jones and Taylor Root. We have an international network of 11 offices located in 9 countries across Europe, Asia Pacific and America. We are now on the lookout for new, dynamic talent to join our growing business!
We are seeking a Recruitment Resourcer to support one of our specialist consultancies. You will be placed in a nine-month trainee programme where you will develop your skills in recruitment and specialise in a niche area of recruitment. Through this programme we aim to provide you with a strong foundation as a start to your recruitment career with us.
What we offer:
- A robust 9 month training programme which includes mentoring, workshops, and individual training.
- International relocation to one of our 11 offices!
- The opportunity to support and volunteer at a number of charities across London - We want you to give back!
- The opportunity to specialise in a niche area so that you become an expert in your field.
- Career progression and support
- Social events and activities – Summer party, quarterly wrap-ups, Early finish Friday with drinks.
- An excellent communicator with presence and gravitas
- Resilient, confident and articulate
- Ability to build relationships built on trust
- Ambitious and driven by success
- Someone who takes ownership
- Driven to deliver, even in difficult circumstances
- Able to think on your feet and show initiative.
- The ability to be highly organised and motivated with the determination to add value and contribute to a highly successful and close-knit team
- Build and maintain a continuous pipeline of candidates through advertising, networking, research and headhunting
- Map out specific vertical clients and populate with key decision makers as well as potential candidates.
- Coordinating interviews for candidates and consultants.
- Assist in the interviewing and vetting of candidates alongside consultants.
- Guide candidates and clients through the hiring process
- Liaising with clients, generally around the setting up candidate interviews
- Reviewing job adverts for accuracy and posting them on all relevant job boards
- Able to overcome challenges, think on your feet and show initiative.
The SR Group (UK) Ltd
Sign up for job alerts - its free