- £18000 to £25000 per annum + benefits + OTE
- West Midlands
- 8th July 2020
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Job Title: Talent Consultant
Salary: £18,000 - £25,000 + OTE
Would you like to work for a 3 star accredited 'Sunday Times Top 100 Company to Work for' that offers a clear career path with a true sense of purpose? An international brand with offices in London, Birmingham, Hong Kong, Singapore and New York, we find great talent great opportunities in fasted paced, progressive markets.
Aspire recruit for the digital, media, marketing and communications space. Our clients are established media owners, to tech start ups, technology platforms, plus great brands; they are progressive and always changing. We offer a resourcing career, brilliant benefits and a very competitive salary package, so come be a part of something great!
This is a fabulous opportunity to join our Talent Hub, based in Birmingham to work alongside our London based team of dedicated recruitment consultants in a professional resourcing function.
You will identify, attract and source great talent for our current and future requirements.
- Developing great working relationships with our London teams with some client exposure
- Mastering your sourcing and researching skills to find great talent.
- Advancing your inquisitive and competency based interviewing techniques, assessing and screening candidates and potential talent for live roles
- Enhancing your sales skills by ensuring you have the best shortlists of candidates for the job, and selling great opportunities to the best candidates
- Broadening your skills in utilising social media channels and direct sourcing channels, as well as working with Aspire's Marketing team to drive talent to our website and latest opportunities
- Writing engaging copy to present our clients' opportunities and attract active and passive candidates to talk to you - not the competition!
- Evidence of commercial awareness and influencing skills, in return we will offer you opportunities to talk to a wide range of professionals in your specialist market and develop you into a subject matter expert
- An engaging, natural rapport builder, with previous telephone or sales experience an advantageous skill, so you can build relationships and influence in a positive manner
- Proven ability to grasp new concepts quickly, understand business performance and challenge the status quo
- Flourish in a target-based atmosphere, and feel this environment would get the best out of you.
- With exceptional organisational and administrative skills, you will have every opportunity to excel in the fast-paced nature of the recruiting world
If you feel that you have these skills and attributes and are looking for a career with clear progression and benefits, then apply now!
Sign up for job alerts - its free