|Salary:||£21,000 to £25,000|
|Location:||London, West Midlands, North West, Scotland, Yorkshire, Birmingham, Glasgow, Leeds, Manchester, Central London|
Graduate Recruitment Consultant – Investment Banking, Real Estate, Private Equity and Energy Recruitment
The company is an international search firm working with clients and candidates undertaking mandates in Europe, North America, Middle East and Sub Saharan Africa.
They have a number of practice areas including Investment Banking, Alternative Investments, Infrastructure & Energy and Real Estate, with clients ranging from FTSE 100 Corporations, to leading global investment and banking institutions.
As a graduate, you’ll be joining a business which has had a successful history of hiring graduates. Most of their management team joined as graduates, with their highest biller in 2016 joining as a Graduate Researcher, two and a half years before.
Joining as a Researcher, you will have the opportunity to work across all sector practices, before becoming a Junior Consultant, within your chosen specialism, within 12 months.
- Basic Salary of up to 25k + uncapped commission. Average first year earnings between £40,000-£50,000
- Annual company trips
- Monthly breakfast and lunch clubs for top performers
- Pension scheme and cycle to work scheme
- Office parties, regular team building events, and Friday afternoon drinks
- Telephoning/meeting businesses, looking to develop professional relationships
- Sourcing talent and managing the end to end recruitment process
- Headhunting, chasing referrals, writing job adverts, utilizing internal database and networking
- Working on behalf of candidates and clients
- Negotiating new business contracts
- Closing business deals
- Minimum 2:1 degree from a Top University
- Passion, integrity, and ambition
- Extra-curricular achievements or commercial experience shown through internships or part-time jobs
- Inherent competitive nature
- Polished, articulate and exceptional communication skills
RedTusk Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interviews and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. To be considered for the position please submit your CV via this advertisement.
£22000 to £26,000 (OTE £50,000 Y1) plus OTE South West, London, West Midlands, Central London, Bristol, North West, Leeds, Yorkshire, Manchester, Birmingham ASAP
£21,000 to £25,000 South West, London, West Midlands, Central London, Bristol, North West, Leeds, Yorkshire, Manchester, Birmingham ASAP
£22,000 to £26,000 (OTE £50,000 Y1) depending on experience plus OTE South West, London, West Midlands, Central London, Bristol, North West, Scotland, Manchester, Edinburgh, Birmingham ASAP
£21,000 to £26,000 South West, London, West Midlands, Central London, Bristol, North West, Leeds, Yorkshire, Manchester, Birmingham ASAP
£21,000 to £26,000 (OTE £50,000 Y1) depending on experience plus OTE ASAP
£25000 + commission plus OTE plus Bonus London, Central London ASAP
£20000 to £25000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£25000.00 to £45000.00 per annum negotiable plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£20,000 + Uncapped Commission plus benefits plus OTE Leeds, Yorkshire ASAP
£20000 to £35000 + uncapped commission plus benefits plus OTE Leeds, Yorkshire ASAP