Recruitment Grad Scheme - London - Immediate Start
Gravitas - Graduate Recruitment Consultant (Award winning 2021 programme!)
Gravitas is on the lookout for the best graduate talent for a place on our prestigious trainee development programme for recruitment consultancy. Gravitas has proven to be one of the few success stories through COVID & lockdown – breaking numerous records, multiple promotions, looked at more offices globally and even took on more graduates in 2020 – all of whom are on their way to their first promotion already!
So we are now committed to hiring even more for 2021!
Do you graduate in 2021? Maybe you’ve already graduated and looking to kickstart your graduate career? Keen to secure a place on in a lucrative, fast paced and prestigious company?
Look no further!
Gravitas UK offices: Central London, Manchester city centre or Leeds
International offices: Hong Kong, Singapore (and more opening in 2021!)
Start Date – 2021
Gravitas is an international & award-winning market leader in the recruitment industry – well known for developing long, rewarding career for graduates that work for us & who want more than the standard 9-5.
- Princess Royal Training Award – Winner 2017-2020
- Global Recruiter Awards 2019 – Best Specialist Recruitment Business
- 'Best Medium Sized Recruitment Company' - Global Recruiter 2018
- 'Best Specialist Recruitment Business' - Global Recruiter 2017 & 2018
- Recruiter Awards - Best Back Office Support 2017 & 2018
- Listed in the FT Future 100 list
Recruitment Consultant- Responsibilities
· You will work closely with Gravitas' Clients to source Candidates for their teams using a variety of recruitment techniques.
· Acting as a Brand Champion and influencing Clients and Candidates to see Gravitas as the 'Recruitment Partner of Choice.
· Networking, business development and meeting financial services, digital and public sector professionals.
· Responsibilities can change based on your work, there will be full training and support provided to make sure you can do the role to the best of your ability.
· Building a database of Clients and Candidates for the short, medium and long term and contributing positively to a High-Performance Sales Culture, thoroughly implementing training and achieving all personal KPI and activity goals.
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Requirements
· A degree finishing in 2021 (we are not fussy about subject – we hire graduates across Science, the Arts & Humanities)
· Resilience & competitive mindset
· An entrepreneurial spirit with strong ambition both financially and professionally.
· The role requires 80% attitude and 20% skill. We will train you through our comprehensive consultant development programme.
· Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to clearly communicate with a variety of professionals
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Benefits
· £18K-20K basic salary * increasing each year upon promotion (commission OTE £30K+ first year, £45K+ second year, £70K+ third year)
· High commission – uncapped, no threshold
· Stable, financially cash rich company that has flourished in 2020
· Award winning training and development programme (given the Royal stamp of approval - we are the only company to be awarded the Princess Royal Training award back to back)
· Want to progress within management? The opportunity to be developed through to Director
· Paid for holidays include: Thailand, Barcelona, South Africa, Mauritius, Northern Lights
· Modern city centre offices – want to work right next to the iconic Gherkin at London Liverpool Street? How about the most prestigious penthouse office in Manchester city centre? Or our prime location in Park Row Leeds?
· Smart Business Casual dress code
· Holiday allowance increasing with length of service.
· Other great incentives Lunch Clubs at Michelin Star restaurants, massages and MUCH more
Graduate Recruitment Consultant – How to apply
If becoming a Recruitment Consultant sounds like the career for you and you want to find out more, please apply directly with a CV to register your interest.
Our Talent Acquisition team will be in contact with more information about recruitment, your office preference, life at Gravitas & the interview process.
Any questions please contact email@example.com
Gravitas Recruitment Group
Gravitas Recruitment Group is a leading international recruitment consultancy, committed to delivering an unrivalled service in placing professionals to our client base.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales jobs london recruitment jobs london recruitment grad scheme london immediate sales graduate development sport commission creative social advertising marketing technology gravitas
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Commercial Banking Graduate Scheme
7Lloyds Banking Group
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
Sponsored Retail Customers and Products Graduate Scheme
7Lloyds Banking Group
South West, London, Wales, North West, Yorkshire, Bristol, Cardiff, Chester, Halifax, Leeds, Cheadle, Cheadle Hulme
Consulting Graduate Scheme - Summer 2021
£32,000 year one salary, rising to £40,000 in your second year
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
Fast Track Graduate Recruitment Consultant
£22,000 to £25,000
South East, London, Weybridge, Earley
Business Graduate Programme - Lloyd's
Trainee Recruitment Consultant 2021 - London
£30,000 to £40,000 OTE