Recruitment Grad Scheme - London - Immediate Start
Graduates… STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING AND READ!
- Are you thinking about what the future holds for your career now that you have graduated? Are you convinced that a global pandemic has wiped away your chances at finding the perfect role for you?
- Have you rinsed through job boards upon job boards trying to figure out where your skills lie?
Ask yourself this… are you ambitious? Are you looking to quickly progress your career? Do you want to be able to take home nice juicy pay checks? Are you willing to work hard and see the benefits of your graft?
If your answer to the above questions are yes… then… Look no further!
Gravitas are on the hunt for Graduate Recruitment Consultants who are eager to take their progression in their own hands and work their way up to a management position in the space of just THREE YEARS!
Our in-house Learning and Development team are devoted to nurturing the careers of graduates in order for them to progress quickly and efficiently. With this industry leading training, what is stopping you from reaching director level in just 6 years?!
We are a market leader in placing professionals into our client base – and developing long, rewarding career for graduates who want more than the standard 9-5.
Don’t just take my word for it… the proof is really in the pudding:
- Princess Royal Training Award – Winner 2017 & 2020
- FT Future 100 List – listed in the FT Future 100 List
- Investing in Talent Awards 2019 – Best Employee Communications
- Global Recruiter Asia Pacific Awards 2019 – Best Specialist Recruitment Business
- HR Vendors of the Year 2019 – Best Recruitment Firm – Banking & Financial Services
- 'Best Medium Sized Recruitment Company' - Global Recruiter 2018
- Best Specialist Recruitment Business' - Global Recruiter 2017 & 2018
- Global Recruiter Awards 2019 – Best Specialist Recruitment Business
Recruitment Consultant - Responsibilities
· You will work closely with Gravitas' Clients to source Candidates for their teams using a variety of recruitment techniques.
· Acting as a Brand Champion and influencing Clients and Candidates to see Gravitas as the 'Recruitment Partner of Choice.
· Networking, business development and meeting financial services, digital and public sector professionals.
· Responsibilities can change based on your work, there will be full training and support provided to make sure you can do the role to the best of your ability.
· Building a database of Clients and Candidates for the short, medium and long term and contributing positively to a High-Performance Sales Culture, thoroughly implementing training and achieving all personal KPI and activity goals.
Recruitment Consultant - Requirements
What do you need?
· A degree (we are not fussy about what in!)
· Resilience, ambition, competitive and great people skills
· An entrepreneurial spirit with strong ambition both financially and professionally.
· The role requires 80% attitude and application and 20% skill. We will train you through our comprehensive consultant development programme.
· Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to clearly communicate with a variety of professionals
Recruitment Consultants - Benefits
· £23K basic salary (OTE £35K+ first year, £50K+ second year, £80K+ third year)
· High commission - no threshold (Top earners taking home over £180K per year - from less than 3 years in the business)
· Award winning training and development programme
· The opportunity to be developed through to Director
· Paid for holidays (Post COVID) include: Thailand, Barcelona, South Africa, Mauritius, Northern Lights
· Modern city centre offices – want to work right in the heart of Leeds city centre?
· Lunch Clubs at Michelin Star restaurants, massages and MUCH more
If becoming a Recruitment Consultant sounds like the career for you and you want to find out more, please apply directly with a CV, or get in touch with Rhona Williams on LinkedIn or firstname.lastname@example.org
Gravitas Recruitment Group
Gravitas Recruitment Group is a leading international recruitment consultancy, committed to delivering an unrivalled service in placing professionals to our client base.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales jobs london recruitment jobs london recruitment grad scheme london immediate sales graduate development sport commission creative social advertising marketing technology gravitas
People who applied for this job also applied for:
NEW Trainee Recruitment Consultant 2021 - Central London
£30,000 to £40,000 OTE
Graduate Marketing Executive
£28000 to £35000 per annum
IT Graduate Recruitment
Graduate Consulting Sales - Keyence
Keyence UK Ltd
London, West Midlands, North West, North East, Republic of Ireland, Birmingham, Manchester, Newcastle upon Tyne, Heathrow
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Trident International
30,000 to 40,000 OTE
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - London
8Spencer Ogden Ltd
South East, London
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
£22000.00 to £25000.00 per annum
We Are Aspire Limited