Recruitment Executive -Graduate Role - 4 hires - Full training
- £22000 to £25000 per annum negotiable depending on experience + stock options + benefits + OTE + bonus + share scheme
- Apply by:
- 12th July 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Recruitment Executive - Graduate Role
4 Graduate Hires
Full training - junior position with direct mentorship
£22k + uncapped earning potential (expected £32k)
Do you want to work for a fun and dynamic market leading company? Are you confident, driven and want unlimited earning protentional?
We want to hear from you!
As a company, our client prides themselves on offering a bespoke recruitment service providing an award-winning service for their customers. They have built up a prestigious and loyal client base, with an impressive client retention rate. They believe that people are at the heart of what makes a successful business, and they are currently seeking energetic and motivated individuals to join their talented team.
As a company, our client prides themselves on offering a bespoke recruitment service providing an award-winning service for their customers. They have built up a prestigious and loyal client base, with an impressive client retention rate
The successful candidate will be joining a fantastic working environment, with each candidate being made to feel as a valued part of the business. Our client strongly believes in a 'work hard, play hard' culture, and a fun and inclusive environment is the best environment for success.
What you'll be doing
As a Graduate Recruitment executive, you will be entered into an award winning 12-week training scheme. You will be working closely with some of the senior sales executives within the company, who between them have nearly 90 years' experience in sales. From day one you will be given responsibilities and the chance to make a difference within the company - with support and guidance throughout. Some of your day to day roles will include the following:
- Approaching and networking with new clients to develop new business.
- Securing solid relationships with candidates and sourcing through various platforms
- Attending meetings with established clients, and screening potential candidates
- Placing job adverts and searching job boards to find suitable candidates.
- Contacting potential candidates or clients via the phone
- Screen potential candidates, conducting interviews and establishing their suitability.
What you'll get
- Unlimited earning potential (1st year 30k, 2nd 45k, 3rd 60k)
- Fast progression
- All expenses paid trips aboard, e.g. Miami, Dubai, Barcelona, etc
- Monthly Lunches and team drinks
- 25 days holiday a year
- Early finish on Friday
- Free Gym Membership
- Competitive Bonuses
- The Wheel of Wow
- You will ideally be a recent graduate with a 2:2 or above (client will consider exceptional candidates with commercial or recruitment experience)
- You will be strongly motivated by a fast-paced and challenging environment with targets.
- You will be strongly motivated by the financial reward (commission) and meritocracy system.
- You will have excellent communication skills over the phone and in person.
- You will be friendly and out-going with a positive can-do attitude.
If you think you'd be well suited and you have the relevant skills then don't hesitate to send over your CV to Sarah Davies at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales or recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.
Sign up for job alerts - its free