Recruitment Executive, Banking and Finance
- depending on experience + stock options + benefits + OTE + bonus + share scheme
- International (Europe)
- 13th December 2019
- Start date:
Banking and Finance, Berlin
Phaidon International has grown from humble beginnings to being listed as one of the fastest-growing businesses, in any industry, in the world, for the last 3 years (Sunday Times International Track 200). Recent growth has seen the business go from almost 400 to 800+ consultants and 8 to 11 offices in just a couple of years, including our newest opening in Berlin-our hub for the DACH region
We are looking for ambitious Recruitment Executives to join our founding brand Selby Jennings in Berlin which specialises across the following 9 verticals in Banking and Finance:
FinTech, Risk, Quants, Legal and Compliance, Investment Management, Buyside Sales, Sales and Trading, Corporate and Investment banking and Private Wealth
As the most established brand globally, present in every office you will learn and be managed by some of the leading Recruiters and Managers anywhere in the sector. Becoming a Recruitment Executive at Phaidon International, Berlin offers an exciting and prosperous sales career for Graduates looking to use their degree in a career where progression, multiple rewards and earning potential are directly in line with the results that you produce.
This is an alternative sales-based career path where you will act as an employment consultant specialising in the banking and finance industry. Rather than working in the Banking and Finance spaces, we are the people that top banks, innovative tech start-ups and FTSE 100 companies come to solve the number one problem faced by all businesses regardless of size or location-sourcing Talent!
What does being a Recruitment Executive at Phaidon International, Berlin involve?
- We partner with senior HR functions and Director level Hiring Managers at some of the most prominent companies that the world has to offer, from innovative start-ups to prestigious Fortune 10 organisations.
- We understand their hiring needs; the type of candidate they need, what their current pain points are
- We build strong networks with the top industry leading professionals globally that last test of time.
- Our recruiters realise the value of long-term relationships, and Phaidon exists to enable exceptional careers for our candidates, clients and own employees.
What are the reward of working as a Recruitment Executive at Phaidon International, Berlin?
- International relocation opportunities after 18 months within our most established brand
- Build your own team after 12 months.
- Earn on average 45,000 in your first year and 60,000 in your second year
- Continual Learning & Development at all levels, we push you to continually learn new skills.
- Unlimited promotions - we have a completely transparent promotions structure and on average people get promoted at least once if not twice a year
- Huge exposure and responsibility very early on in your career - we're not focused on age or work experience, if you have a burning desire to be successful that's enough for us.
Other perks of the job:
- Rewards and results focused business: weekly early finish targets, monthly socials, quarterly Lunch clubs, bi-annual company high performers holidays.
- An open and flat hierarchy
- A true meritocracy- where hard work pays off
- A diverse and international team
- A supportive and fun environment where everyone is driven to succeed
Having won and been shortlisted for over 65 independent awards including it's clear to see why Phaidon International is a great place for you to kick-start your career as a Recruitment Executive
Apply today with your updated CV and join our January 2020 intake
Sign up for job alerts - its free