Recruitment Executive, Banking and Finance
- + OTE
- Apply by:
- 2nd September 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Phaidon International has grown from humble beginnings to being listed as one of the fastest-growing businesses, in any industry, in the world, for the last 3 years (Sunday Times International Track 200). Recent growth has seen the business go from almost 400 to 700+ consultants and 8 to 11 offices in just a couple of years.
Following a recent multi-million pound investment the Phaidon Rocketship is looking for ambitious Recruitment Executives to join our founding brand Selby Jennings which specialises across the following 9 verticals in Banking and Finance:
FinTech, Risk, Quants, Legal and Compliance, Investment Management, Buyside Sales, Sales and Trading, Corporate and Investment banking and Private Wealth
As the most established brand globally you will learn and be managed by some of the leading Recruiters and Managers anywhere in the sector. Becoming a Recruitment Executive at Phaidon International offers an exciting and prosperous sales career for Graduates looking to use their degree in a career where progression, multiple rewards and earning potential are directly in line with the results that you produce.
This is an alternative sales-based career path where you will act as an employment consultant specialising in a specific industry. Rather than working in the Banking and Finance spaces, we are the people that top banks, innovative tech start-ups and FTSE 100 companies come to understand what their competitors are up to and to gain their competitive advantage-their people from a Globally Recognised Industry Leader!
What does being a Recruitment Executive at Phaidon International involve?
- We partner with senior HR functions and Director level Hiring Managers at some of the most prominent companies that the world has to offer, from innovative start-ups to prestigious Fortune 10 organisations.
- We understand their hiring needs; the type of candidate they need, what their current pain points are
- We build strong networks with the top industry leading professionals globally that last test of time.
- Our recruiters realise the value of long-term relationships, and Phaidon exists to enable exceptional careers for our candidates, clients and own employees.
What are the reward of working as a Recruitment Executive at Phaidon International?
- International relocation opportunities after 18 months
- Build your own team after 12 months.
- Earn on average £35,000 in your first year and £60,000 in your second year
- Continual Learning & Development at all levels, we push you to continually learn new skills.
- Unlimited promotions - we have a completely transparent promotions structure and on average people get promoted at least once if not twice a year
- Huge exposure and responsibility very early on in your career - we're not focused on age or work experience, if you have a burning desire to be successful that's enough for us.
Other perks of the job:
- Weekly Happy Hours
- Multiple Vacation Trips paid for by the Company
- Chance to earn a Rolex watch
- Regular team building events
- Beers /Soft drinks in the fridge
Sign up for job alerts - its free