Recruitment Consultant - Technology - Manchester
- 18000 to 20000 + OTE
- North West, Manchester
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Harvey Nash Manchester are on the hunt for an engaging and enthusiastic consultant, to work as part of a highly collaborative, inclusive and dynamic team. You will join the team to recruit Senior Leadership positions for some of the UK’s leading brands including, John Lewis, Selfridges, Ladbrooks, Rolls Royce, Deutsche Bank and Birmingham University.
Harvey Nash were established in 1988, when Die Hard smashed the Box Office, Rick Astley released “never gonna give you up” and Transformers were the toys of the time. 30 years on and HN are now seen as one of the leading recruiters in the UK.
Alongside Consultants, Managing Consultants and Directors, you will help clients around the UK find the very best talent in the market, whist networking with thought leaders and entrepreneurs who are creating and shaping some of the most cutting-edge technology on the planet.
We are a global business, with 50 offices spanning Europe, North America, Australia and East Asia, but here you’ll never feel like just another employee. In our Manchester office, you’ll have the long term stability, financial backing, and professionalism of a global PLC, with the flexibility and feel of a start-up.
This is your chance to be part of an organisation where no two days will ever be the same.
We don’t see ourselves as recruiters, we believe we are…
· Serial Networkers: We spend more than 50% of our time engaging with some of the most influential people in the market
· Problems Solvers: Businesses come to us with problems. We solve problems that could significantly impact our clients share price, turnover and customer base
· Market Experts: Regardless of the sector our clients operate in, we provide business critical information on the current state and future of technology
· Thought Leaders: We create world renowned, original content. We host sell out, market leading events such as our CIO survey event, which is the largest in the world!!!
· Technology and Business Advisors: CEO’s, CIO’s and CTO’s ask us for advice; we use our knowledge and experience to guide them down the right strategic path
· Talent Finders: We spend time getting to know the best people in the market; when our clients want top talent, we know the candidates to speak to
· Inclusive: Harvey Nash are the only recruitment business in the UK that are NES certified. We are big believers in diversity and inclusion and we run several events a year to proactively drive the agenda
We give you…
- Autonomy to build your business against an ambitious growth plan
- Overseas opportunities & transfers, which are actively encouraged
- A dedicated Talent Academy training programme.
- Opportunities to develop your own personal network
- Longevity. People rarely leave this business, and those who do invariably come back. We don’t force our people to make a certain amount of calls per day, or send a specific number of CV’s… but we will push you to grow and learn every single day
- Flexible working environment, working hours and lunches, including working from home and 4pm finish on Fridays
- Office Ski trip!!! Over the last 5 years we have skied in Sauze D’oulx, Courmayeur, Chamonix and Sestriere
- City Break!!! For those who don’t like skiing, there is the option to visit a European city of your choice
- Quarterly meals at top exclusive restaurants. We have visited the likes of Simpsons, Wilderness, Gauchos and Purnells
- The backing of an extremely stable international business
Corporate Social Responsibility
At Harvey Nash, we take our charity work very seriously. Every year, our UK offices raise tens of thousands of pounds for charities, with activities such as the Dragon Boat Race , sleeping out in Birmingham, Go Karting for Byte Night, Friday casual dress, and monthly bake sales/world food days.
The better we do as a business, the more we want to give back.
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Uncapped commission structure
- Private healthcare
- Pension scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Car allowance (£5400 a year, dependant on hitting targets)
- Company iPhone
- Company laptop
Apply Now if you are…
A career-minded, entrepreneurial and tenacious individual looking to join a top-tier recruitment business. If you can demonstrate an ability to work under pressure and a have a logical mind with the ability to solve problems, then we look forward to hearing from you.
Visit our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/harveynashgroup/
Sign up for job alerts - its free