Recruitment Consultant - Technology
- Competitive plus OTE
- West Midlands, Birmingham
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
A unique proposition
The Birmingham Team of Mortimer Spinks are growing and we're on the hunt for some serious sales or recruitment talent to help to continue our success story in the West Midlands.
So who are we?
We’re Mortimer Spinks, a Technical, boutique Recruitment Agency. We have been around for nearly 30 years and we have a prominent brand with unique partnerships in place with recognised organisations like Computer Weekly. Our aim is to ensure that our Clients become partners. We want to work together with companies and truly understand their business so we can help to build them build world class technical and digital teams.
We know there is a talent war going on out there so we make sure we're always up to date with the best ways to win the battle, with access to our innovative searching tools and methodologies.
We are looking to hire an engaging and enthusiastic candidate into the role as Recruitment Consultant (We are really open on experience currently, you could have one or 6 years of experience, we're after the right fit!)
Working as part of a collaborative team, you will work on a broad range of roles across the technology spectrum from Junior / mid-level requirements up to senior IT Leadership positions.
· Identify & Qualify: Source potential candidates against specific client assignments, utilising both traditional search methodology and external sources (social media, job boards, trade journals and networking at events/conferences)
· Engagement: Approach candidates and interview on the phone and face-to-face, assessing key prerequisites for role(s) using competency–based interviewing techniques
· Proposition selling: Selling career propositions to candidates and managing the interview process
· Network: Proactively seek and engage with a community of senior stakeholders within the technology profession
· Expertise: Provide market intelligence and regular reports, conduct market research for thought leadership and survey initiatives
We give you
• Autonomy to build your business against an ambitious growth plan
• Overseas opportunities & transfers, which are actively encouraged
• The backing of an extremely stable business
• Competitive salary & uncapped commission structure
Apply Now if you are
… a career-minded, entrepreneurial and tenacious individual looking to join a top-tier recruitment business. If you can demonstrate an ability to work under pressure and deal with heavy/variable workloads, have strong communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
Sign up for job alerts - its free