Recruitment Consultant - Recruitment Consultant
- £24k to 42k per year + + uncapped commission struct
- Apply by:
- 29th June 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
"Immediate Start Dates" - Specialised 12-week recruitment training programme will see ambitious, enthusiastic and self-motivated graduates excel in their recruitment field and be promoted from Trainee Recruitment Consultant to a 360 Consultant within 3-6months (average).
Recruitment Consultant - Recruitment Consultant - The recruitment company:
- Specialised in digital technology/IT and Finance
- Founded in 2008, they have experienced international growth with their head office in London and further offices in the likes of New York, Hong Kong, London, and Berlin
- Plans to expand into the US; seeking ambitious and driven graduates to assist in Business Development and Client Onboarding
Recruitment Consultant - Recruitment Consultant - What is on offer?
- Tailored "Consultant Development Programme" - a combination of 1to1 and team training/workshops to provide you with all the necessary skills to become a Top Billing Consultant
- Exposure to some of the world's largest digital technology/IT and Finance organisations
- £22,000 - £25,000 basic + uncapped commission structure
- Team holidays, lunch clubs, uncapped commission & nights out
Recruitment Consultant - Recruitment Consultant - Successful recruitment candidates will:
- Be confident, commercially aware and money motivated
- Possess previous sales experience AND/OR a graduate (2.2 and above) from a top University
- Demonstrate a highly competitive nature and be resilient
- Show previous examples of determination and self-motivation
Buchanan Search, through rapid organic growth, is now a market leading recruitment firm and a top supplier to a number of clients including FTSE listed firms.
Buchanan Search's team of consultants come from a variety of backgrounds but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients & candidates.
Buchanan Search has Graduate and Executive Practices which operate tailored recruitment methodologies. They focus across the Sales, Recruitment, Executive Search, Business Intelligence, Consultancy, Engineering, Technology and Global Markets sectors.
Sign up for job alerts - its free