|Salary:||20000 + OTE|
|Location:||South East, London, Nationwide, Central London|
What does it mean to be a recruitment consultant at Gravitas?
Becoming a recruitment consultant with us means pushing yourself to the max to be met with amazing rewards. If you want to be incentivised by holidays, lunches out, commission, quick career progression & recognition, then carry on reading!
Incentives at Gravitas:
· 5* Holiday Incentives (South Africa, Thailand, Northern Lights + More)
· Award recognised Training & Development
· Exceptional earning potential - uncapped / no threshold commission
· Lunch Clubs at Michelin Star restaurants
· Company pension scheme
· More flexible working hours
· Global mobility (visit / move to our international offices)
· Regular social events
· Supportive and entrepreneurial culture
Our offices are not shy to jokes, banter and good personalities. They have an amazing management team who are dedicated to you and your individual success, working alongside our award-winning learning and development team to always encourage you to reach your full potential as a consultant.
What does it take to become a top biller?
This role requires 80% attitude and application and 20% skill. Whilst we will teach the skill element through our industry leading Consultant Development Programme, the attitude comes from you. A strong candidate must have:
- Bachelor degree (or strong sales experience)
- Willingness to go the extra mile
- Ambition and drive
- Competitive personality
- Strong work ethic
- Thick skin, resilience and tenacity
- Excellent communication skills
What does a recruitment consultant actually do?
· Marketing / headhunting to recruit the right IT candidate
· Pre-screening and interviewing candidates
· Managing candidate expectations on feedback, salaries and interviews
· Using the internal database to build talent pools for each requirement
· Generating business leads and building candidate relationships
· Delivering and negotiating offers
· Business development and client management
· Establishing an effective client target list to execute business development
· Client meetings to develop / maintain relationships
· Taking a full job specification
· Negotiating with clients regarding fees, salaries, vacancies
If you give us hard work, what do we give you?
Gravitas provide an amazing training scheme at all levels ensuring continual improvement and development. Our training programme is literally award-winning - as we won the prestigious Princess Royal Training award late 2017. It consists of theory training, on-desk training and so much more.
With one of the most comprehensive training schemes in the industry, we expect in return hard work and commitment.
***Please apply online for immediate consideration. If successful, please expect to be contacted by Rhea Beattie to discuss your application/interview invite***
Sign up for job alerts - its free
20,000 negotiable plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus salary review London, North West, Yorkshire ASAP
£20K plus OTE London, Central London ASAP
£18K plus OTE North West, Leeds, Yorkshire, Manchester, Nationwide ASAP
£18K to 20K (first year OTE £35K) negotiable plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses North West, Manchester ASAP
20,000 negotiable plus benefits plus OTE London ASAP
£25000 to £35000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus OTE plus Bonus plus share scheme London ASAP
20 to 22k Base + Competitive Commission plus benefits plus OTE London, Central London ASAP
£20,000 basic + Comission (£35 to 40 OTE) plus benefits plus OTE pro rata London, Central London 1-Jun-2018
£22000 to £25000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus stock options plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus share scheme London ASAP
£22000 to £25000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus stock options plus benefits plus OTE plus share scheme London ASAP