Recruitment Consultant - London
We're seeking motivated and highly competitive individuals to join our London team as Recruitment Consultants. Due to our rapid growth throughout 2021, we strive to maintain our growth and sales footprint within the renewables, infrastructure, and environmental sectors across Europe – sounds like you? Continue reading!
Who are we?
Spencer Ogden is an award-winning global energy and infrastructure sales company, specialising in people. Our diverse and award-winning company culture ensures that everyone experiences a fast-paced, professional, and collaborative working environment. Established in 2010, we have grown exponentially, with 14 offices and over 400 employees worldwide.
The Ideal candidates will use their passion for SALES, recruitment and set the PACE in all aspects of their role. Specialising in sales within one of our core sectors, you will be responsible for identifying, attracting, securing new business, and placing candidates within our clients.
The role of the Trainee Recruitment Consultant is to identify, pitch, and develop exceptional client (business), and candidate relationships within a competitive industry, providing solutions, delivering results for our clients, and enhancing candidates' careers. Sourcing highly skilled candidates is in our DNA, and providing a quality service by headhunting, interviewing, and being the go-to-Consultant is our mission. The role is fast-paced, providing a variety of work and challenges daily. Other responsibilities include:
- Networking and developing new business relationships
- Business development, cold calling, and pitching Spencer Ogden's services to potential clients
- Achieving set targets and working to deadlines on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
- Bachelor's degree; we are open to degree type
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Motivated with a go-getter mentality
- Entrepreneurial mindset, can think outside the box and solve problems
- Able to show initiative
- Must hold permanent working rights in the UK upon application
- A competitive base salary + uncapped commission + benefits
- Annual leave + the week of Christmas paid off + 5 paid sick/mental health days + birthdays off
- Discounted gym membership + ClassPass
- Flexible work from home policy (twice per week)
- Corporate discounts with Perkbox
- Friday 3 PM finish
- Award-winning training and development programme from day one
- Annual Incentive Trips
- Monthly Lunch Club
- Quarterly Incentives & Targets
- Volunteer time off - 4 days per year
- Many more!
What happens after you apply?
All applicants will receive a link to our assessment tool, and we ask that you complete both the Shape and Drive tests.
- AssessFirst Link: https://afir.st/1EoqO
We ask that you take the time to complete this within 48 hours of your application. You'll also receive a full report on completion!
Our Recruitment Process
2. Complete your AssessFirst online assessment
3. On-demand video call, assessment centre (in-person) and/or talent team interview
4. Hiring manager interview
5. Offer and acceptance
6. HR onboarding and welcome to Spencer Ogden!
Follow us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay up to date with @spencerogden_emea & #LifeatSO
Spencer Ogden Ltd
Spencer Ogden is a young, innovative and rapidly growing energy recruitment business that covers all sectors of the energy market.
Spencer Ogden Ltd Interview Reviews
29 August 2017
I had an interview with the internal recruiter after my assessment centre. I was asked why I chose their company and if I had applied elsewhere. I came back the following week...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales jobs london recruitment jobs london recruitment consultant london trainee spencer ogden ltd
People who applied for this job also applied for:
£25000 to £30000 + Benefits
Buchanan Search Limited
2022 Consulting Graduate Programmes - KPMG
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
Sales Development Representative
£32,500 basic + £17,000 commission
Cloud Engineering Graduate Scheme
£32,000 year one salary, rising to £40,000 in your second year
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
Anti-Money Laundering Analyst
Graduate Marketing Executive
£27,000 + Benefits Phone + Laptop + International Travel
London, International, International (Europe)