Recruitment Consultant - London
Looking for a financially rewarding career? The role of a Recruitment
Consultant has amazing prospects for potential growth; both personal and
We seek natural leaders, with great communication and listening skills.
If you are outgoing, driven, disciplined and passionate you will thrive
as a recruitment consultant.
The role of a recruitment consultant is fast paced, providing varied and
challenging work daily. At Spencer Ogden, we will provide you with the
tools and training to become the best in the business and progress your
career even further. This career path allows you to essentially run your
own business within Spencer Ogden, putting you in control of your
success and your earnings.
Who are we?
Spencer Ogden specialises in recruiting in energy, engineering and
infrastructure fields. Our diverse and award-winning company ensures a
competitive and fast paced learning environment. Established in 2010, we
have grown exponentially, with 14 offices worldwide and over 350+
colleagues. We recruit internationally; securing best in class talent
for our innovative clients across all sectors. We prefer to promote
internally, providing recognition when it is deserved, no matter how big
or small the contribution is.
Why Spencer Ogden?
For graduates and experienced candidates who are interested in joining Spencer Ogden, you can feel reassured that our dynamic and award-winning training programmes will help you grow and achieve success at each step of your career. From entry level through to directorship, every employee at Spencer Ogden is given the support and freedom to thrive.
We’ve been setting the PACE since 2010 and our values have guided us to deliver excellence to all of the candidates and clients we work with on an international scale.
People - People not numbers. We value our clients, candidates, and colleagues by nurturing these relationships.
Accountability - Own it. We do what we say we will do.
Collaboration - Embrace teamwork. We support others to achieve our common business goals.
Excellence - Never settle for ordinary. We deliver superior
results and exceed expectations.
What does the role entail?
- Networking, and developing new business relationships.
- Assisting high calibre candidates find amazing new opportunities.
- Achieving set targets and working to deadlines.
- Competitive, and want to be a winner.
- Able to overcome challenges.
- Able to think on your feet and show initiative.
- Influential and be able to change an individual’s mind.
What can I expect?
- Competitive basic salary and industry leading uncapped commission
- ‘Quarterly lunch club’ – Incentive lunches at a Michelin Star Restaurant
- Birthday off as extra paid annual leave
- Friday 3.00pm finish
- Flexible working hours (Senior Consultant)
- End of month celebratory drinks
- Discounted gym membership
- Corporate discount scheme with Perkbox
- Free fruit delivery every Tuesday / Thursday
- Starbucks coffee machine
- Cycle scheme
- ‘EAP (Employee Assistant Programme)’ – We care about your wellness!
- Company pension contribution
- Volunteer time off – 4 days per year
- Additional 5 days of annual leave - linked to your service, 1 additional day for each complete year of service.
- Life and critical illness cover
- Private Medical Cover (2 years’ service)
- A chance to get on the regional all expenses paid incentive trip (We’re off to Miami and Marrakesh this year)
- World-class, award-winning training and development program
To ensure all of our employees continually feel valued, we have
partnered with Peakon. An employee engagement survey completed by our
people every quarter showing our commitment to wellbeing, engagement,
Follow us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn to stay up to date with #LifeatSO
Spencer Ogden Ltd
Spencer Ogden is a young, innovative and rapidly growing energy recruitment business that covers all sectors of the energy market.
Spencer Ogden Ltd Interview Reviews
29 August 2017
I had an interview with the internal recruiter after my assessment centre. I was asked why I chose their company and if I had applied elsewhere. I came back the following week...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales jobs london recruitment jobs london recruitment consultant london sales commission resourcer trainee executive b2b business development kpi spencer ogden ltd
People who applied for this job also applied for:
7Spencer Ogden Ltd
South East, London
20000 to 50000
9G2V Recruitment Group Ltd
20000 to 50000
9G2V Recruitment Group Ltd
23k OTE 45K
Buchanan Search Limited
£21,000 to £38,000
£20000.00 to £25000.00 per annum
We Are Aspire Limited