Recruitment Consultant - January 2020
- + benefits + OTE + bonus
- International (Europe)
- 31st December 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
DSJ Global is a fast-paced, International recruitment business providing recruitment solutions to 60+ Countries from 11 Global offices in the USA, Asia and Europe. Our consultants are experts in Corporate Leadership recruitment, and we ensure that the technical knowledge of each of our teams is superior to our competitors, and that the depth of our candidate network is a "best in class" offering.
Our newest office in the heart of Potsdamer Platz is being led by Paul Norman, a real triumph of DSJ Global's history. From starting with the business in London in 2012 Paul went from strength to strength becoming a Director in just 4.5 years! With highly ambitious goals and some serious international support we are looking to continue expanding and create the best recruitment business in Berlin!
This is where you could come in!
What's our mission?
- Our Berlin office currently stands at 10 people with a goal of being 100 by 2020! This means massive opportunity for growth and impact!
- To be the best recruitment business internationally; providing exceptional talent in exceptional markets and doing exceptional business.
- To continue our global expansion and take market share of the recruitment world!
Sound Good doesn't it? So, what's the job?
- Business Development; building strong relationships with business leaders.
- Supporting businesses from FTSE 10 to start ups!
- End to end responsibility over an entire recruitment process.
- Sourcing the top candidates in your market for your trusted clients!
Amazing! But, what do we offer you?
- Competitive basic + uncapped bonus potential.
- Organic growth! 96% of our management staff start with us organically and build up their recruitment careers!
- Build your own recruitment business and build your own team!
- Award winning recruitment training from our specialist L&D team!
- Team socials!
- Incentives for top-performers
- International travel and relocation opportunities.
- Lunch clubs to Berlin's top restaurants!
Awesome! What do we look for?
- Individuals striving for success.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ideally, degree educated individuals.
- Ambitious go-getters.
- Sales experience would be a plus but, is not essential.
- German speaking is strongly preferred.
- Character! Your personality is the most important thing to us- we pride ourselves on our culture!
Apply today with your CV in English or German and one of out team
members will be in touch.
You can be in Berlin or Germany or looking to relocate from another Country as long as you are business fluent in English and German language skills (you must have EU/German right to work without requiring sponsorship)
Sign up for job alerts - its free