Recruitment Consultant in London
- 20,000 negotiable plus benefits plus OTE
- Apply by:
- 24th July 2018
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Gravitas are on the hunt Recruitment Consultants;
Do you think what you have what it takes to be a successful Recruitment Consultant?
Are you hard working, ambitious and, money motivated? Why not consider a career in Recruitment??
Gravitas is an international recruitment company with offices in London, Leeds, Manchester, Hong Kong and Singapore (soon to the USA, Europe and more!). We are a market leader in placing professionals into our client base – and developing long, rewarding career for graduates who want more than the standard 9-5.
- - Princess Royal – Winner
- - 'Best Specialist Recruitment Business' - Global Recruiter
- - 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain 2016, 2015
- - The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to work for 2016, 2015
- - Recruiter Fast 50 2016
- - Recruiter Hot 100 (2014, 2015 and 2016)
- - Top 500 Recruitment Companies 2015
- - Recruiter's Investing in Talent Awards 2016
Recruitment Consultant- Responsibilities
· You will work closely with Gravitas' Clients to source Candidates for their teams using a variety of recruitment techniques.
· Acting as a Brand Champion and influencing Clients and Candidates to see Gravitas as the 'Recruitment Partner of Choice.
· Networking, business development and meeting financial services, digital and public-sector professionals.
· Responsibilities can change based on your work, there will be full training and support provided to make sure you can do the role to the best of your ability.
· Building a database of Clients and Candidates for the short, medium and long term and contributing positively to a High-Performance Sales Culture, thoroughly implementing training and achieving all personal KPI and activity goals.
Recruitment Consultant- Requirements
- What do you need?
- - A degree (or relevant sales experience)
- - Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to clearly communicate with a variety of professionals
- - An entrepreneurial spirit with strong ambition both financially and professionally.
- - The role requires 80% attitude and application and 20% skill. We will train you through our comprehensive consultant development programme.
Recruitment Consultants - Benefits
- - £18K - £20K starting basic salary (and first year OTE's £35K+)
- - High commission - no threshold (Top earners taking home over £180K per year - from less than 3 years in the business)
- - Award winning training and development programme
- - The opportunity to be developed through to Director
- - Paid for holidays include: Thailand, Barcelona, South Africa, Mauritius, Northern Lights
- - Modern city centre offices – want to work right next to the iconic Gherkin at London - Liverpool Street? How about the exclusive Spinningfields in Manchester? Or our prime location in Park Row Leeds?
- - Lunch Clubs at Michelin Star restaurants, massages and MUCH more
If becoming a Recruitment Consultant sounds like the career for you and you want to find out more, please apply online or directly with a CV or get in touch with Rox in the Gravitas London office.
Interviews taking place now – do not delay!
0203 640 9832
Sign up for job alerts - its free