Recruitment Consultant in London
- 20,000 negotiable plus benefits plus OTE
- Apply by:
- 8th October 2018
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
As one of the most reputable recruitment consultancies on the market, we are looking for the brightest, most ambitious, and charismatic graduates!
Our offices are not shy to jokes, banter and good personalities. They have an amazing management team who are dedicated to you and your individual success, working alongside our award-winning learning and development team to always encourage you to reach your full potential as a consultant.
Salary: Basic £20K
OTE 1st year £35K, 2nd year £60k, 3rd year £100K+
Location: Central London (next to the Gherkin)
Recruitment Consultant - About the role
· Marketing / headhunting to recruit the right IT candidate
· Pre-screen and interview candidates
· Manage candidate expectations on feedback, salaries and interviews
· Use the internal database to build talent pools for each requirement
· Generate business leads and build candidate relationships
· Deliver and negotiate offers
· Business development and client management
· Establish an effective client target list to execute business development
· Client meetings to develop / maintain relationships
· Take a full job specification
· Negotiate with clients regarding fees, salaries, vacancies
Recruitment Consultant - Key traits?
This role requires 80% attitude and application and 20% skill. Whilst we will teach the skill element through our industry leading Consultant Development Programme, the attitude comes from you. A strong candidate must have:
- Bachelor degree (or strong sales experience)
- Willingness to go the extra mile
- Ambition and drive
- Competitive personality
- Strong work ethic
- Thick skin, resilience and tenacity
- Excellent communication skills
Recruitment Consultant - Benefits
· 5* Holiday Incentives (South Africa, Thailand, Northern Lights + More)
· Award recognised Training & Development
· Exceptional earning potential - uncapped / no threshold commission
· Lunch Clubs at Michelin Star restaurants
· Company pension scheme
· More flexible working hours
· Global mobility (visit / move to our international offices)
· Regular social events
Recruitment Consultant - Training
Gravitas provide an amazing training scheme at all levels ensuring continual improvement and development. It consists of theory training, on-desk training and so much more.
With one of the most comprehensive training schemes in the industry, we expect in return hard work and commitment.
***Please apply online for immediate consideration. If successful, please expect to be contacted by Rox Shoja to discuss your application/interview invite***
I am very sorry but Gravitas currently is unable to sponsor any form of visa. However we will take your details and if that changes in the future we will be happy to contact you with any relevant vacancies.
Sign up for job alerts - its free