Recruitment Consultant - Immediate Start
- £20000 to £22000 per annum + OTE
- 9th December 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Recruitment Consultant - Full Training Provided - GBP40K OTE
- Are you looking to progress your career quickly?
- Do you want to work in an international environment?
If you answered yes to the above, this role could be for you.
Phaidon International is a hyper-growth business as indicated by our recent listing on the Inc 5000's fastest-growing companies across Europe list. We are looking to hire awesome new people to help us build on previous successes by taking our company to a new level throughout the rest of 2019 and beyond.
Phaidon International is a multi-award winning recruitment company with multiple recruitment roles available internationally across London, New York & Hong Kong!
Expectations of a Top Trainee Recruitment Consultant role:
- Developing new and existing business relationships
- Working both in a team and independently
- Headhunting experienced candidates
- Correctly using job boards and social media to recruit top candidates
- Generating and maintaining relationships with clients and candidates
- Acting as an advisor on the industry landscape to candidates and clients alike.
- Smashing set recruitment targets
- What you can expect as a Top Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Superb one-week intensive training programmes delivered by experienced recruiters
- Uncapped commission - £35-45K OTE (First year)
- Holiday rewards to Las Vegas, Ibiza & more
- Lunch clubs for top recruiters
- 24 days paid holidays - with ½ days on your birthday!
- On-going incentives - holidays and prize rewards e.g. Rolex watches
- Fantastic working environment; Beer Fridays, great camaraderie and open-plan environment
- For this trainee recruitment role, we are looking for people with:
- Drive to succeed
- Competitive nature
- Great communication skills
- We are keen on adding to our current team - If this appeals to you, please apply below - we look forward to hearing from you soon!
Sign up for job alerts - its free