Recruitment Consultant – Ideal for Sales Professionals and E
- £25,000 OTE £35k depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE
- London, Central London
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Recruitment consultancy is a direct sales role where you can expect quick progression, professional development and the opportunity to earn from £35,000 - £120,000+ per year.
Location: Bank, Central London
Starting basic salary: £25,000 + uncapped commission
OTE: Year 1 £35,000+; Year 2 £55,000+, Year 3 £80,000+, Year 4 £100,000+
Working Hours: Monday – Thursday, 9am – 6pm; Friday 9am – 3.30pm
The Company: This is an award winning recruitment consultancy firm who specialise in Finance, Technology, FMCG, Life Sciences and Marketing. Across their 5 sectors are 50+ employees and they have offices in London, New York and Sydney and next summer they will also be launching their Berlin office (opportunities to travel). You will be trained and mentored by experienced Managers and sit on the same floor as your Directors meaning you will have excellent exposure. The hardest working employees have progressed from a Trainee to an Associate Director within 5 years!
· Business Development: Researching your market, engaging with potential clients, business development, meeting businesses to build strong relationships and understand their hiring needs
· Resourcing: Engaging with professionals who are looking for new opportunities, attending networking events, headhunting passive candidates on LinkedIn
· Process: Matching your clients with your candidates and ensuring both parties get what they are looking for, offering an exceptional service, closing deals and earning your commission!
· Demonstration of a strong work ethic
· Sales experience (B2B experience, telesales, estate agency, door to door sales, etc.)
· Track record of achieving
· Confident, outgoing with a positive attitude
Benefits: 25 days holiday, birthday day off, 2 ‘duvet days’ per year, uncapped commission, on-the-job training, company iPhone, FREE gym membership at Virgin gym, private healthcare after 1 year in the company
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment recruit in to all specialised sectors of recruitment consultancy including; Technology Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Gas Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Investment Banking Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, Bioscience Recruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi-lingual Recruitment.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant.
Sign up for job alerts - its free