Recruitment Consultant - Graduate Workshops Coming Up!
- £18K to £50K plus OTE
- Apply by:
- 18th October 2018
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
£18,000 Base Salary + Uncapped Commission (OTE Year 1 £35-40K) + Fast Track to Management Scheme
Graduates!!! Are you on the lookout for something that excites you?
If you have an outgoing personality, are money motivated and happy to work hard to succeed in life, then Gravitas can offer you the incredible opportunity to take your earnings and career progression in your own hands.
We are looking to take on and expertly train a select handful of graduates to become highly successful and top billing recruitment consultants for either of our Northern offices (Leeds or Manchester! All we ask for in return are hard-working, stand-out individuals, with a positive attitude and a passion to succeed.
We are shortlisting for our Leeds/Manchester workshop right now - this will be a workshop happening IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF WEEKS for candidates interested in working in either office. The workshop day will immerse you into the role, into Gravitas's culture, and could result in a job offer at the end of the day! Don't waste another second thinking 'what if'.
What does a recruitment consultant do?
You will work closely with Gravitas’ Clients to source Candidates for their teams using a variety of recruitment techniques. Acting as a Brand Champion and influencing Clients and Candidates to see Gravitas as the ‘Recruitment Partner of Choice’, consulting with both parties throughout the entire recruitment process. Building a database of Clients and Candidates for the short, medium and long term and contributing positively to a High-Performance Sales Culture, thoroughly implementing training.
Why pick Gravitas...
· We promote accelerated careers (Promotions based upon your own skill and performance)
· Industry leading learning and development programme
· Attractive base salary - £18K // First year OTE £35K+
· High commission - no threshold
· Top earners taking home over £150K per year – from less than 3 years in the business
· Paid for holidays include: Thailand, Barcelona, South Africa, Mauritius, Northern Lights
· Monthly lunch clubs at Michelin Star restaurants
• 'Best Specialist Recruitment Business' - Global Recruiter
• 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain 2015, 2016
• The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to work for 2015, 2016
• Best Companies 2016
• Recruiter Fast 50 2016
• Recruiter Hot 100 (2014, 2015 and 2016)
• Top 500 Recruitment Companies 2015
• Recruiter's Investing in Talent Awards 2016
What do we need from you?
This role requires 80% attitude and application and 20% skill. Whilst the skill element is essential, we can train this through our industry leading Consultant Development Programme. You will be required to demonstrate the following competencies throughout your interview process;
• Work Ethic
• Excellent communication skills
If this sounds like you and you are interested in joining a growing and evolving meritocratic international firm, please apply online for immediate consideration. We are shortlisting for interviews and workshop days now!
Or for more information, please contact Rhea Beattie in our London office
Sign up for job alerts - its free