Recruitment Consultant – Graduate Level Entry
Early summer induction dates available
Moving to London? £3,000 relocation package included!
Are you a highly ambitious, competitive, recent graduate looking to start your summer off in a lucrative career?
Are you feeling understandably nervous about the current competitive job market?
Perhaps you've come across recruitment before, but hadn't got a real understanding of the role?
We could have the perfect solution for you here at Vivid Resourcing, London!
We are an award winning, organically grown global recruitment firm with our headquarters in the heart of Central London, recruiting in the IT/Tech, Engineering and Pharmaceutical sectors across the UK and EU.
As a growing company, we have exciting opportunities to join our expanding teams. We are looking for ambitious and self-motivated individuals who will share our passion and enthusiasm for personal and professional growth and continue our journey as a world-renowned Recruitment Consultancy.
What do we offer?
· If you’re relocating to London or are living independently from your family, we will give you a relocation bonus of an extra £3,000 on top of your basic, commission and any deal bonuses you earn, to help you financially with your move
· London HQ based in the lively, energetic Holborn
· Award winning training with our own in-house Learning and Development team
· You will be eligible for target-based incentives including monthly Michelin star lunches all around London, quarterly European weekend breaks, and annual international holidays
· An organic, clearly defined and achievable career path, so you always know what you need to do to reach the next milestone
· Base salary plus an uncapped commission structure from day 1 which will see you averaging £40k in your first year, £55-65k in year 2 and £80-100k thereafter
· Early finish Fridays and weekly internal competitions that could see you winning a fabulous free breakfast and a late start, early finishes and other fun incentives
· Sociable working environment: You will work with ambitious, like-minded individuals who have all started at graduate trainee level and worked up in their role
· You will gain an extra day’s holiday for each year worked with Vivid
So, what is recruitment?
You are essentially running your own business within a business, from generating leads and winning new clients, to finding great candidates and building your network. It’s a challenging and demanding role, but arguably one of the most rewarding.
You will build and develop client relationships through excellence in the recruiting process, including sourcing, selecting and screening candidates, managing the entire 360° recruitment cycle. The role will focus on responsive relationship management with candidates as well as utmost attention to client mandates and timely project delivery.
As a part of Vivid Resourcing we offer you extensive training and guidance from day 1, from our own internal Learning and Development team of experienced Recruitment trainers, all eager to give you everything you need to have the best possible start in the industry, and see you earning £40,000 + in your first year.
· Participating in our in-house Learning and Development training programme
· Business development – Acquiring and developing client relationships and constantly seeking new opportunities in the market for business growth
· Talent acquisition: Sourcing, screening and interviewing candidates
· Process management: Managing the full 360° recruitment cycle from first contact until completion. Arranging interviews, feedback management, closing and post-placement follow up
· Market intelligence: Generating leads from interactions with industry professionals and keeping up to date with market news, market mapping and using various databases and social media
· Hitting daily targets and KPI's
To be considered, you will need the following:
· Recent graduate with a minimum of a bachelor’s degree
· Confident personality
· The desire to build a career and excel in a meritocratic environment
· Hardworking with a competitive edge
· Confident and articulate presentation the phone
· Social personality
· Self-motivated, ambitious and target driven
· Relocating to London
Apply now and one of our Talent Acquisition team will be in touch today!
Welcome to Vivid Resourcing! We are an award winning, organically grown global recruitment firm, recruiting in the IT/Tech, Engineering and Pharmaceutical sectors across the UK, US & EU.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales jobs manchester recruitment jobs manchester sales jobs london recruitment jobs london recruitment consultant graduate entry sales sports london south east football rugby cricket account management commission business development grad scheme vivid resourcing
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Entry Level Recruitment Consultant - London
£20,000 to £40,000
Spencer Ogden Ltd
South East, London
Cloud Engineering Graduate Scheme
£32,000 year one salary, rising to £40,000 in your second year
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
Strategy and Transactions Graduate Programmes - EY
London, West Midlands, North West, Scotland, Yorkshire, Birmingham, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Leeds, Manchester
Future Leaders Graduate Program
ITW Construction Products
South East, Scotland, International (Europe), Glenrothes, Crawley
MDS Graduate Scheme
£22,000 to £23,000
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, International (Europe)
Sponsored Graduate Banking Services - London