Recruitment Consultant - German Speaking
Are you an ambitious, money-motivated individual looking to have a direct impact on the growth of a business? Then look no further!
Gravitas is an International recruitment company focusing on Financial services and Technology niches with offices in the Hong Kong, Singapore, London, Leeds, Manchester and (most recently!) Shenzhen.
We have been a true success story of 2020 & 2021 - with both our UK & Asia teams having record breaking years. On top of record-breaking GP, our Manchester & Singapore divisions moved into offices three times as big, we opened our first mainland China office in Shenzhen, started 4 new teams in the UK and expanded every single team globally - all during 2020 alone!
Our UK divisions have had record breaking performances over 2020 & 2021 (and as mentioned above) have moved into offices 3x as big - now it's time to start filling it... that's where you come in!
Talent Acquisition Consultant- THE ROLE
· Your day to day activities will include identifying, sourcing and interviewing potential trainee and experienced recruitment consultants utilising sophisticated sales material and sourcing techniques. As a key member of the Shared Services team, you will have a direct strategic impact on the performance and growth of the business and we will be looking to you to source and select the best candidates on the market to join our successful company.
· In addition to identifying, shortlisting and screening potential candidates, you will also be responsible for conducting face to face interviews and running assessment centres offering all applicants a professional overview of Gravitas whilst in-turn evaluating a variety of applicant criteria.
· Your role will then continue in supporting and leading the on-boarding of new starters in collaboration with hiring managers and other stakeholders such as HR, Marketing, Senior Directors, and Finance.
· You will also be involved in developing and running Career / Graduate days whilst working closely with our internal marketing team to develop internal recruitment campaigns and manage our social media talent attraction presence.
· Whilst the majority of our hires will be recruitment / sales focused, our TA consultants will also lead talent acquisition across newly developed job roles and support areas as the business continues to grow.
Talent Acquisition Consultant- WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
· A recent graduate (we are not fussy which subject!)
· Desirable – at least 6 moths recruitment experience
· Positive and energetic attitude – with the drive to be a future leader
· Ambitious and target driven
- Native level/Fluent in German
· Willing to go the extra mile to source and select the best candidates for Gravitas
Talent Acquisition Consultant-WHAT WE OFFER YOU
· ££ competitive basic with industry leading Commission scheme
· Award winning training and development programme
· The opportunity to be developed through to Director
· Paid for holidays (POST COVID) include: Barcelona, South Africa, Ibiza, Mauritius, Northern Lights
· Modern city centre offices
· Lunch Clubs at Michelin Star restaurants, massages and MUCH more
Don't just take our word for it...
- Princess Royal Training Award – Winner 2017 & 2020
- FT Future 100 List – listed in the FT Future 100 List
- Investing in Talent Awards 2019 – Best Employee Communications
- Global Recruiter Asia Pacific Awards 2019 – Best Specialist Recruitment Business
- HR Vendors of the Year 2019 – Best Recruitment Firm – Banking & Financial Services
- 'Best Medium Sized Recruitment Company' - Global Recruiter 2018
- Best Specialist Recruitment Business' - Global Recruiter 2017 & 2018
- Global Recruiter Awards 2019 – Best Specialist Recruitment Business
Gravitas Recruitment Group
Gravitas Recruitment Group is a leading international recruitment consultancy, committed to delivering an unrivalled service in placing professionals to our client base.