Recruitment Consultant - Executive Talent Search
- £20000 to £24000 per annum + OTE
- Apply by:
- 31st July 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Executive Search Consultant: STEM Industries
GBP 35K 1st Year Earnings
At Phaidon International we are searching looking to hire highly motivated recent graduates; with exceptional communication skills, who are keen to develop their capabilities in a fast-paced, innovative environment. With over 60 independent awards, including the Sunday Times Best Company to work for, we are offering recent graduates the opportunity to fast track their careers and determine their salary in a role where they will receive over 60 hours of in-house Learning & Development.
Our Recruitment Consultants:
- Receive an extensive, unparalleled training programme by our in-house L&D team
- Use their skills to construct and maintain a worldwide network of highly skilled candidates
- Expertly manage the entire interview process
- Gain an unrivaled experience building relationships with stakeholders and board members
- Weekly Breakfast/Lunch clubs at exclusive restaurants
- Company-paid trips to locations such as Ibiza and Seville
- Thursday incentive drinks & Friday beer o'clock
- Highly motivated, go-getter attitude matched with a hunger for success
- Ability to perform constantly improve in a goal-oriented environment
- Desire and resilience to overcome setbacks
- A work hard, play hard mentality
These Traits are found in every member of the Phaidon family and are what we consider to be our Pillars of Success. At Phaidon International, we have been continuously growing the size of our business since 2004 and are showing no signs of slowing down. The organic growth built and maintained over more than a decade has led to an international portfolio of clients and the placement of more than 2000 candidates per year. Our solutions have attracted 60 independent awards including the Queen's Award for Enterprise in International Trade.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS OPPORTUNITY APPLY NOW DIRECTLY.
A MEMBER OF THE TALENT ACQUISITION TEAM WILL BE IN TOUCH.
Sign up for job alerts - its free