Hays Recruitment - Trainee Recruitment Consultant job
- Uncapped commission £30 - £50k OTE in first year
- Industry leading training throughout your career
- Fast track promotions
We are currently looking for ambitious and sales driven individuals to join us as Trainee Recruitment Consultants. No prior recruitment experience or qualifications are required for this position, instead we are looking for individuals who display our core values: passionate about people, ambitious, insightful, expert and innovative. You will receive industry leading training and support throughout your career and have plentiful opportunities for fast track promotions.
What should I expect day to day?
As a Recruitment Consultant, you'll manage your own business and work in a commercial and entrepreneurial environment. You'll manage the whole recruitment cycle including:
- Building relationships with clients
- Winning new business
- Managing vacancies from start to finish
- Screening, interviewing and shortlisting candidates
- Matching the best candidates to the best jobs
Recruitment can be tough, but we will give you all of the tools and support needed to meet your targets and be a successful recruitment consultant. You will also have access our advanced bespoke technology which will enable you to work efficiently and make the most of our uncapped commission!
What you'll need to succeed
- Ideally 6 months + experience in some form of sales or KPI driven environment
- Passionate about hitting targets and working in a highly competitive environment
- Resilience, determination, drive and ambition
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to build rapport quickly
- Self-motivated and a strong initiative (even more important while we are working remotely!)
What you will get in return
- The backing of a Global Company, established for over 50 years
- Best Technology in the Industry including a 'salesforce' CRM
- The most comprehensive training programme in the industry - allowing for progressing from Associate to Director level in just 8 years
- Significant growth potential of salary after year 1
- Flexible working options
- Buy and sell holiday
- Uncapped commission paid x 13 times per year
- Incentives and rewards - dinners and trips abroad
- The opportunity for recognition at local, regional and national awards
- Referral bonuses of up to £2000 per individual
- Access to a free well-being package
- Gym discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Charitable Giving
- Access to virtual doctor unlimited times per year
- Employee loans to buy Tech/Rail/Tram travel
- Paid charity day #HaysHelps
- Parents@hays support network
At Hays, we share a passion for creating a culture where there are opportunities for our people to flourish and succeed, whatever your background. We know that diversity of perspective and an inclusive approach, which encourages those experiences and views to be heard, is great for business and therefore your career with us.'
At Hays, we share a passion for creating a culture where there are opportunities for our people to flourish and succeed, whatever your background. We know that diversity of perspective and an inclusive approach, which encourages those experiences and views to be heard, is great for business and therefore your career with us.
Hays Specialist Recruitment Ltd.
We are leading global experts in skilled and qualified recruitment.
Hays Specialist Recruitment Ltd. Interview Reviews
17 June 2018
The initial telephone interview was very brief, and asked a standard set of questions: Why Recruitment? Why Hays? and so on. A one-on-one interview was arranged for the next...
19 June 2017
I spoke to a member of human resources for this company on two occasions. Her approach was very conversational which allowed me to relax into the interview. I was asked about my...
17 March 2017
The interview which I had done with hays was about many different things. First of all I was asked my qualifications and outline all the relevant GCSE's and A Levels. Then I...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales jobs london recruitment consultant sales commission graduate hays ltd
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Business Analyst Graduate Programme – Aug 2022
£24500 after training
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide
Graduate Data Product Consultant (Technical Business Analyst) – paid to train
£32,000 year one salary, rising to £40,000 in your second year
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
2022 Consulting Graduate Programmes - KPMG
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
MDS Graduate Scheme - London & South
£22,000 to £23,000
South East, South West, London
Supply Chain Graduate Programme (Southern Sites)
South East, South West, London, Enfield, Exeter, Southampton, Gravesend (west), Northfleet, Belvedere, Lessness Heath
Sponsored Graduate Sales Consultant
North West, Wilmslow