How can you have impact in your career?
All solutions to any company problems start with the people. We are a recruitment consultancy for Real Estate & the Built Environment. We specialise in recruitment and retention of great people. We focus on the people who bring cities to life. We were founded in 2008 and we have worked with clients in the UK, Europe, US, Australia, Middle East and Asia.
Our work has a major impact on improving lives. Our projects include planning, designing, and building hospitals, schools or whole communities, which will last. We help clients to achieve their carbon zero sustainability goals. We help improve diversity and inclusion. We help improve people’s wellness and mental health.
Our work produces results which walk through the door. That’s direct impact.
Why you should join Aylin White..
- You’ll receive a customized and comprehensive training and induction program with all the resources you’ll need for a quick integration of the real estate industry and recruitment best practice.
- You’ll find a grown-up culture of trust, collaboration and high performance.
- You’ll be encouraged to use critical thinking and supported in creating your recruitment style.
- You will be working in a positive work culture which values the right balance between personal and professional life.
- You’ll find that collaboration and supporting each other is routine.
- You will get the chance to improve lots of people’s lives starting with yours.
You’ll also get..
- Hybrid working - meaning you work in the office and from home for a better work/life balance.
- A competitive compensation & benefits package - Bonus up to 40% of salary, team trips, 25 days Annual Leave plus your Birthday plus 1 day for each year’s service!
- Opportunities for overseas travel and long-term career options abroad.
Here is what you’ll be doing…
- No cold calling! You will work alongside our Directors for projects with our long-term clients. You are in charge of the investigation to select the most suitable candidates for each role. Like a detective, your first step would be to do lots of research to identify your initial list of suspects; sorry, candidates!
- Then you’ll present your case, proposing each candidate, highlighting their strengths and the added value they can bring for your clients. Finally comes the interview stage when you get to confirm your first intuitions.
- As you gain experience, your growth will be supported by more advanced training to enable you to manage the full recruitment process.
What you’ll need…
- You are confident handling conversations on the telephone, you are resourceful and organized.
- This, combined with your natural curiosity and eagerness to learn more about recruitment processes applied to a regulated industry such as real estate, will have you up to speed in no time
We are recruiting at entry-level, junior and intermediate level. If you are interested in a conversation, please get in touch.
All solutions to any company problems start with the people. We are a consultancy which specialises in recruitment and retention of great people for our clients.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :recruitment jobs london recruitment consultant aylin white
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
£22,500 to 40,000 OTE year one
Spencer Ogden Ltd
Trainee Recruiters – Award Winning Recruitment (London)
£19,000 to £25,000
Remote (work from home), London, Lincoln's Inn Fields, Royal Courts of Justice
Graduate Data Management Consultant – paid to train - Nationwide
£32,000 year one salary, rising to £40,000 in your second year
Graduate Programme 2022 - South
DHL Global Forwarding
South East, South West, London, Hayes, Chertsey, Lyne
Graduate Management Trainee - London