Our client is a boutique recruitment firm located within Central London, established in early 2016 operating across the Financial, Renewable Energy and Pharmaceutical industries. They offer contract, fixed term and permanent recruitment solutions for their extensive client base and have a global network which you will be able to use to your advantage. Their clients range from small start-ups to globally established multinational market leaders and our client specialise in providing their clients with not just the best talent in the market but also unparalleled service that ensures strong, long lasting relationships are established.
Our client is currently undergoing an exciting stage of their business as they are looking to expand rapidly over the next 2 years, already planning to open 2 new global offices based in the USA and Asia.
What is on offer:
- Competitive basic Salary + uncapped Commission (One of the best you will find in recruitment, starts at 20% (with no thresholds) and goes up to 50%.)
- Excellent holiday entitlement.
- Employee incentives - International business trips (New York, Singapore, Germany)
- Company Holidays, Michelin Star lunch clubs, subsidised gym memberships and more.
- Advancement opportunities - Fast progression track based on merit, opportunity to lead your own team within a short time frame (if desired).
- The absolute minimum fee is £12,000 meaning that the minimum you will ever earn off 1 deal is £2,400, average deal size is around £20-25k and can be as high as 5 times that.
Successful candidates will:
- Be confident, out-going, commercially aware and money motivated
- Have desire to join a company that is growing and looking to expand internationally
- Have a proven work ethic and/or sales experience
- Have exceptional communication skills (written and speaking)
- Graduate with 2:1 and above
- Demonstrate a highly competitive nature and be resilient
- Show previous examples of determination and self-motivation
- Have examples of persuasion and the ability to negotiate
Successful applicants after the CV vetting stage will receive an unscheduled call from relevant account managers and consultants.
Buchanan Search, through rapid organic growth, is now a market leading recruitment firm and a top supplier to a number of clients including FTSE listed firms.
Buchanan Search's team of consultants come from a variety of backgrounds, but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients & candidates.
Buchanan Search has Graduate and Executive Practices which operate tailored recruitment methodologies. They focus across the Sales, Recruitment, Executive Search, Business Intelligence, Consultancy, Engineering
Buchanan Search Limited
Buchanan Search's team of Consultants come from a variety of backgrounds but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients.
Buchanan Search Limited Interview Reviews
11 June 2018
The interview took place in a relatively relaxed atmosphere; one on one chat around a small table overlooking the sights of London. Went through my past experiences and was...
10 November 2017
Applied online by sending my CV, about three days later I received a call and had a telephone interview. I was asked questions such as why I applied for this particular position...
20 June 2017
The interview was conducted over the phone. The company responded to my job application on the date that the application was sent. The individual that I spoke to was very useful...