Are you an ambitious graduate struggling to find a role which suits you? Are you money motivated? This role could be for you! Recruitment is one of the fastest growing business sectors in the UK and you could play a part in this.
- Opportunity to work the energy sector, which is one of the fastest growing industries in the UK
- Supportive training scheme
- Generous starting salary and competitive environment offering financial incentives to high performing individuals
- Social, fun and supportive environment - regular working social events
- Equal, diverse and inclusive working environment
- 20 days of holiday
What are they looking for in a Graduate Recruitment Consultant?
- 2:2 graduate or higher
- Competitive, ambitious and results driven candidates
- Great work ethic and self-motivated individuals
- Applicants must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Candidates who enjoy working in a target-based environment
- Individuals must have an interest in the energy sector
The Graduate Recruitment Consultant Role Involves:
- Cold calling to win new clients
- Identifying candidates for successful placements
- Interacting with and processing individuals who have been identified as potential successful candidates
- Interviewing candidates for placement opportunities
- Negotiating terms of contracts
Buchanan Search, through rapid organic growth, is now a market leading recruitment firm and a top supplier to a number of clients including FTSE listed firms.
Buchanan Search's team of consultants come from a variety of backgrounds, but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients & candidates.
Buchanan Search has Graduate and Executive Practices which operate tailored recruitment methodologies. They focus across the Sales, Recruitment, Executive Search, Business Intelligence, Consultancy, Engineering
Buchanan Search Limited
Buchanan Search's team of Consultants come from a variety of backgrounds but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients.
Buchanan Search Limited Interview Reviews
11 June 2018
The interview took place in a relatively relaxed atmosphere; one on one chat around a small table overlooking the sights of London. Went through my past experiences and was...
10 November 2017
Applied online by sending my CV, about three days later I received a call and had a telephone interview. I was asked questions such as why I applied for this particular position...
20 June 2017
The interview was conducted over the phone. The company responded to my job application on the date that the application was sent. The individual that I spoke to was very useful...